Posts by Smudgy58

I agree with “me181” by the time you have over 25+ stations, you should be earning a fairly decent amount. When I had 25+ stations I was still able to afford new stations, Lowering the price will just make the game too easy and without any challenge. But nice contribution and thought :)

Chief bill... Be careful with double posting. I ain’t a moderator but they do act upon double posting. Good luck with your alliance.

Edit: Sorry if I sound like I’m preaching at something :) Just in the past I’ve done it and it got commented on :)

Hey, nice work on all these graphics. I tested the Gloucestershire Constabulary graphic for myself it’s amazing :)

It will only show a small amount of my Police set up but looks really nice. Keep it up mate

As I said, I’m not starting conflict. I know the dev is from Europe and has to translate everything, I’ve taken a look at the German version of the game also... I was implying that when it comes to adding stuff it’s always on the American side rather then European, I didn’t say anything about them not understanding the European counter-parts...

Exactly what tactics said :)

This topic is not just about tow trucks/road side assistance. I think S&R would be amazing addition and could create some unique calls :)

Whenever threads go this route (which they seem to be doing more frequently...) I always come back to the fundamental question. Does your 911 agency directly dispatch tow agencies? I dont mean whether they call the tow company for the tow dispatcher to process, but rather that they are directly dispatched by a 911 dispatcher. THAT is the basis of this game.

I see where you are coming from, However yes granted this is a “American style” game however there is a lot of player base from Europe which unfortunately I seem to gather the dev and some mods do not see. However you got to remember, Some places dispatchers will communicate with tow etc to get it put in place. I was only doing this thread to spark a convo with members into if there was any agency to be added what would they added. My personal opinion would be regardless whether it dispatches or not, Tow etc have their own dispatchers. It was only to spark a convo however, not to cause any conflict but it seems that you instead are trying to shut down the topic on interest!

Sorry all for the double post. But as above, It would be a great but small addition as Police isn’t as focused or as big as the fire side to thing :) however that down to it being a fire based game I guess

Hey everyone,

Just thought I would get everyone’s OPINIONS on if other agencies WAS to come into Missionchief.

The idea sparked a discord voice chat a while ago for the alliance I’m in.

Things like, Recovery trucks (Tow), Highways Maintenance, Search & Rescue ect, If you have any other agencies you would love to see added feel free to comment.

Obviously it would be rare to get these added but just thought I would spark a convosation :)

-

Smudgy58

Sometimes Police attendance calls IE, Lock Keys, Or Minor calls which has low possibility for transport you can send K9. It also plays with real life, as a dispatcher may send a K9 which is the closest unit to deal with a minor incident which may not require and prisoners or if it does at least the call will be dealt with. The same goes to rescue trucks, why send 2 resources (type 1 and Heavy Rescue) when a rescue truck can just do the job... that’s my opinion on it

I do like this suggestion. however, it really depends, Here in the UK the dogs go home with the officer. And if the officer goes on annual leave or something they go to a authorised Police kennel.

I really want to see K9 acting to the same degree as normal patrols would. Since K9 do get sent to a lot of things which do not require a dog. However I would never want to see K9 been limited to 1-2 per station as you sometimes do have a lot of K9 in a set station as it would be their branch! But it’s a topic of interest which needs to be addressed!

Another Suggestion:

Hazardous Area Response Team aka HART - these would come with there own vehicle, Trained medics to deal with complex situations. vehicle could hold 4 or so trained medics

Hello

Here are some suggestions that i came up with. Some may have already been mentioned Im sorry.

Police Call Suggestions:

Robbery Involving a weapon - Send either K9 or SWAT with 3 police cars
    High Risk Missing Person - K9 along with couple of police cars
    Robbery In a commerical building - 2 Police cars
    Security Requiring assistance - 1 to 2 police cars
    Suspicious Behaviour - 2-4 Police cars
    Suspicious package - SWAT - K9 - 4 Police cars
    No response from the call - 1-2 police officers - possible a ambulance as well
    Person under the influence of drugs - 1-2 police cars.

Vehicle suggestions:

Bomb Squad
    Police Cage van/station van/paddy wagon
    Police vans aka riot vans (Holds up to 9-12 People plus transport cell)
    Co-Responder vehicle - Co responder which is a fire-fighter trained to do medical also
    Damage control unit - Asseses buildings that there has been fire or structure damage, Could go to call's like High rise fires ect.
    Police incident command unit - Goes to major incidents and carries trained personal in support and negotiation
    Airport safety car - Instead of using Battalion chiefs you could have airport safety officers car that goes out to incidents on airport grounds

thanks

Smudge58
    999 First Responders
    Alliance Admin
    Alliance Public Relations Director

This mission is just insensitive, Disturbing + more stuff. I don't see it being added. Plus I don't get why suggest such disturbing things. I comment on this since I know first hand since I know someone who tried to commit suicide by this. Disturbing and suggestions like this should be removed

It is quite a shame that people do bash other people's ideas, I'm not one to say I haven't done it before. But it's very rude. I'm not saying names nor do I want this to be a conflict. I love the idea mainly because I'm from the UK. But I do believe that the US players need to relax on the outsiders (people not from the US) a little bit if they request something. It's a really big shame that we live in a world like this. Personally this suggestion is great. And to those who bashed it, Thanks for support TACRfans post by commenting and getting recognised. Lmao