Posts by Mrwar1

These are some interesting ideas and work arounds. I will bring some of these ideas up the ladder and do my best to get some of these aspects added and fixed.

Hello MJS there might be a setting within the dispatch center that may be the cause of your issue. in the edit portion of the dispatch center there is a box that says," Create your own coverage area. Stations belonging to this dispatch center are considered for missions in the assigned dispatch center area.". If this is off that might be the cause of the issue your having. after clicking that option the the dispatch center the center should take into account expansions and stations though some times still add and extra unit that you may not have from time to time.

Hope this helps

Mrwar1

Hello Mrwar1

I am not having any issues with the mission generation / spawning as I have the units I need for the missions and yes I have all of my dispatch centres edited to only use attached stations for mission generation

My comment was simply helping the other by letting them know that the game has missions with 1 fire investigation expansion / building that will require up to 2 fire investigation units

My mistake that was meant for the OP

With 1 fire investigation expansion or building will allow missions that require 1-2 fire investigation units

Both fire investigation and fire prevention do the same job and meet the fire investigation requirement

The fire investigation unit can be used as a police patrol car and has the ability to transport prisoners

Hello MJS there might be a setting within the dispatch center that may be the cause of your issue. in the edit portion of the dispatch center there is a box that says," Create your own coverage area. Stations belonging to this dispatch center are considered for missions in the assigned dispatch center area.". If this is off that might be the cause of the issue your having. after clicking that option the the dispatch center the center should take into account expansions and stations though some times still add and extra unit that you may not have from time to time.

Hope this helps

Mrwar1

Hello Moggy a couple of questions , 1. What game version are you running. 2. can you provide screenshots of the error so that we may be able to help and figure out what is going wrong.

Anyone had this with their Prime Movers? I can't use mine anymore and I can't see why?

Why not call it what it is? "Rescue Engine"

What he is saying is for example FDNY has 8 Rescue engines that are called squad companies. Where as if you go west to Chicago their rescue companies are called squads. Then if you go even more west in LA , their squads are paramedic units. As for the EMS rescue it might just have to be an ems rescue or you put a department identifier then just call it rescue.