Posts by Jseeley

So I wanted to know if anyone else has wondered if there was any talk of the DEVs adding in additional specialties to the expansions for the hospitals. I would love to see being able to add a Labor and Delivery considering the fact that we have child birth missions. also considering that there is missions for spinal injury's would love to see something related to that.

240 yes is overkill when it comes to beds that is why i will only upgrade the beds as i need to or depending on the call volume for that particular specialty. as of right now I have most of my calls in Eastern Omaha, NE due to that being where most of my stations are for EMS and Fire.

I personally like to only have one hospital at one area and i add real life hospitals in areas where i need beds (Medway kent for example) So I added medway martine and maidstone hospiatal. and I expand them to cater to my needs, William Harvey for example is the most central hospital in kent so I have every dept there and it maxed out

well my way of looking at this is UNMC in Omaha, NE has 8 buildings. each building has a different purpose. down side is the cost and time it will take to build that far. total for unmc alone would cost 5.76 million credits to build all the buildings upgrades in levels and expansions. but in the long run you owuld have 240 beds to work with

So I have ran into the issue of not having enough beds in the hospitals. has anyone else thought about splitting up their hospitals like it is done in real life so that way you get access to more beds. for example the ER will cover general surgery and general internal. then you would have a seperate building for Cardiac surgery and so on. Would love to hear everyons imput.

Hello everyone. I am an alliance admin for Worldwide Mutual Aid. We are a small alliance that is currently built in the United States. We are interested in finding some new members that are on at all times of the day. We work with everyone including our alliance missions so that way everyone can benefit from it. We currently operate in Michigan, Nebraska, North Dakota, Wisconsin, Indiana, Illinois, Texas, and Maryland. We are looking forward to meeting some new people from all walks of life. We are laid back and always there to help.

Hey what is up everyone?

Just wanted to post an update on the alliance. We are still currently looking for more people to join us. we have a set discount based upon your total earnings and if you bring anyone with you into the alliance. We as an alliance are more then willing to help those new to the game and you will have one on one coaching with an admin or Co admin. if anyone is interested please feel free to let me know. Also If you decide to build up in another state you are more then welcome to and the alliance will help to build hospitals and jails / correction centers in whatever city it is that you may need.

Believe it or not. Having vehicles towed is an important part of policing as well. if vehicles are not impounded then evidence that could potential be found is lost. also if the vehicle just sits on the side of the road it can cause traffic issues. if police do not call for a tow with accidents they would just get pushed onto the side of the road and sit there until the owner is able to call for a tow and the likelyhood of that is low if the vehicle is totaled.

Which is true; but on the off hand it would allow for more options for missions. for example drunk driving could end with the vehicle getting impounded. all they would have to add is the impound and the tow truck then update the missions to include it.

Hello everyone. I am an alliance admin for Worldwide Mutual Aid. We are a small alliance that is currently built in the United States. We are interested in finding some new members that are on at all times of the day. We work with everyone including our alliance missions so that way everyone can benefit from it. We currently operate in Michigan, Nebraska, North Dakota, Wisconsin, Indiana, Illinois, Texas, and Maryland. We are looking forward to meeting some new people from all walks of life. We are laid back and always there to help.