Posts by DragonBlade

This is ridiculous! I spent the whole day trying to get 500,000 credits and I am NOWHERE NEAR. Any chance someone can send me 100,000? One shouldn't have to play day and night to complete weekend tasks.

The easiest way is by doing Fire stations in the beginning as those missions pay the most. I recommend around 20 fire stations before venturing out into police and medical. But it is slow going at first. Stick with it as it does get easier.

For example I have no clue how dispatch works, and there are a lot of things I'm figuring out slowly but it's very indepth with no apparent documentation that I can find.

In the mobile app click the ? button and on the web version scroll to the bottom of the page lower right hand and you'll find the link to the FAQ.

As far as I’m aware the only differences are cosmetic and the app having a support function that the browser misses out on. The game itself is no different in terms of functionality as far as I know.

Actually the browser gives you access to support as well. Under the FAQ page upper righthand there is a CONTACT US button to summit a support ticket.

@TwistedOyster To do what I think your wanting to do try building a staging area. Units that are in a staging area and or headed to it are fully staff and are on stand and can be dispatched as needed. The staging area is good for 24 hrs, but can easily be extended if needed.

When transferring an unit from 1 station to an other it's going to be status 6 (out of service) because since won't have a crew on board until you assign a new one from the station that it is being transferred to. Also since units can be transferred to a station 1000's of miles away from it's original station not just across town.

Possibly not enough utility units to tow?

The Heavy Rescue + Light Boat doesn't need a tow vehicle as it comes with a Heavy Rescue as part of the package.

Best thing to due would be to assign it's own class and checked the dispatch only with it's own class on the edit page and due the same for your light boat trailer. Then change it in your AAR's. I had to do it with my Heavy Rescue + Light Boat though for different reasons.

So it CAN treat patients that could get treated by a flycar? I'm holding out some hope that the expansion was added and serves a purpose.

The difference is MCI treats to 90% and treats multiple patients at the same the same time. As ambulances reach the site they finish treating the patient and transport as needed. Works great with alliance missions with more than 20 patients, but need to be located strategically to arrive with first wave of EMS units.

We're able to specify "Patrol Car OR Police Motorcycle" in the AARs, but we can't do the same with fire apparatus with a common purpose- namely, I would like to see an option for "Heavy Rescue OR EMS Rescue OR Utility". The agency I model has plenty of utility units and some EMS rescues but comparatively few heavy rescues. I'd like an option to have utilities or EMS rescues go instead through AARs instead of having to manually dispatch these units.

The options your asking for already exist in AARs.

Just to clarify, both the missionchief.com and police.missionchief.com use the same server, it is just a different overlay and some minor cosmetic changes to the front-end (blue vs red, different personal ranks etc).

True, but sometimes one will work while the other isn't. This isn't always the case, but has happened.

If paying at missionchief.com try at police.missionchief.com. You can use same log in with both. Same game just different server and minor differences.

I have some Fly Cars and ALS units at my stations. To which missions is it enough to just send the Fly Car?

Also, regarding ALS Medic Training, I never saw the ALS Fire Engine in the fire station vehicles. Can I still send the engine with trained crew members?

Regarding the fly car. None as they only treat up to 80% if I remember correctly. On the EMS Fire Engine/Ambulance you need the ambulance extension built if you want one at a fire station. Adding trained personal to a regular engine does nothing as it will only treat patients up to 20% either way.

I had a mission "Large Plane Crash" at my airport. It had 18 patients. I sent all required units plus a couple extra and when it was supposedly finished it would not transport the last patient (was not asking for transport) I was able to utilize the "Finish mis

You still should have been able to open the mission and click on the units and still be able to select the hospital that way. I've had the same issue with transporting prisoners. Just never with patients.