Posts by HellRaiser

youre saying I cant have a second account that is completely independent of my primary?

Edit: just read the TOS did not know I couldnt have multiple accounts, they are independent of eachother but I am reading that I can create another game world on the same account? How do I do this? I just started that second account today (not knowing it was against TOS obv) so theres no losses if I just start over.

You can create another account on another version, UK, AU ect, but not on the same version

Hey, first thanks for this update (there is some bugs but it's really okay). I really love this game (more than 435M earnings)

But i would like to ask you to remove this MCE limit, i am playing in areas (i have 4 areas, Ireland, France, Belgium and Scotland) but actually with this limit i can just have one MCE by area (i am Premium).

In one of this area i have already 9 missions who need MCE, so, i need more than 3 or 4hours (with ride of course) to clear 9 missions. It's a bit too much

I am really sad cause it will push players in a specific way of gameplay, but this game is really fantastic because you can play in so many ways so i don't understand why you are cuting ways.

I hope you will come back on this limit.

Thanks for reading. Apologize for my english i am not an english native