Sending money

• Is there any way to send money or resources to another account I own? I recently created a new account to make a realistic district in the capital city of my state and don't want to go through the grind of starting all over again, is it possible to send money to that account or somehow send manpower or vehicles?

Edit: Part of the problem with my main account is I have too many resources at each station and I want to make a realism version of my other account. It would cost me a crazy amount of money to build enough stations to spread out enough to be able to make that primary account realistic

• As multiple accounts within the same version are against the ToS, there is no provision for transferring credits to another account.

youre saying I cant have a second account that is completely independent of my primary?

Edit: just read the TOS did not know I couldnt have multiple accounts, they are independent of eachother but I am reading that I can create another game world on the same account? How do I do this? I just started that second account today (not knowing it was against TOS obv) so theres no losses if I just start over.

• youre saying I cant have a second account that is completely independent of my primary?

Edit: just read the TOS did not know I couldnt have multiple accounts, they are independent of eachother but I am reading that I can create another game world on the same account? How do I do this? I just started that second account today (not knowing it was against TOS obv) so theres no losses if I just start over.

You can create another account on another version, UK, AU ect, but not on the same version

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!