I am currently having trouble dispatching units. when I go into my dispatch window it won't pull up my arrs and also won't let me select or dispatch units. this has been happening for the past couple of days on and off with different missions and now it's to the point that the game is almost unplayable for me.
I have not been able to play for at least a week. I have tried Chrome/Safari...I disabled LSSM to see if that was it but it just says the page is unresponsive...I travel for work so I am guessing it is because of the country I am in but it worked when I was in Sudan but just slow. Works on the iPad fine but I like the computer.