Posts by Danny

Hi there use to be a button on the main screen to toggle the map which was great for placing buildings.

There seemed to be an update the end of last week and it has gone.

Can we get it back please.

I have noticed that the 7th Day Rewards keep getting skipped so I dont get the 5 coins as promissed for that day! Instead it goes from day 6 to day 1, despite playing EVERY DAY! I checked the credit transactions and it shows 23rd Feb I got the 20000 credits for day 6 and on the 24th feb I got 5000 Credits for Day 1! What happened to Day 7?? This has happened a few times now and is very frustrating as I am trying to collect the Coins to gain Staff and training! I am a Premium member (Until 15 Sept 2024) and this needs to be fixed!

I thought it was just me.

Really getting fed up with Monday morning missions only doing one ambulance calls why are they not doing a variety .

No new

Airport

Coastguard

Lifeboat

Fire

Search & rescue

It’s as if they can’t be bothered with English game.

Been like this since well before Christmas.

It takes the developers, content advisors, the technical folks and moderators time to review, develop and implement. The ones we have been seeing have been simple, but I suspect they were suggested a while ago and were in the hopper for release. The other thing to keep in mind is that the content advisors do so as volunteers and since it has been the holiday season, I suspect things have slowed down a bit.

I fully get that but it has been like that for weeks before Christmas. I just wanted to make my point that it would be great to get a variety.

Really getting fed up with Monday morning missions only doing one ambulance calls why are they not doing a variety .

No new

Airport

Coastguard

Lifeboat

Fire

Search & rescue

It’s as if they can’t be bothered with English game.

Been like this since well before Christmas.

I would like to see fire officer rankings.

Helipads assigned to certain hospitals.

Police missions for airport.

More missions search and rescue

Definitely for the SAR helicopter missions to work properly.

Doctors for critical care would be great.

Police drones to work properly.

With the latest update, we've seen the ability for ILB/ALBs and Helis to carry a great capacity of patients and a need to from the increase in patient counts on certain missions. Can the Patient capacity of each unit be added to their "stat cards" So for example an ALB would say it can carry "X" number of patients.

The calls for these and dispatching the Helicopters with patients is still a nightmare.

Does anyone know what’s going on with sAR part 2 update as not heard anything and it said more would be realised in few days.

Firstly drones for police are not working properly drone cars are not showing up to be able to send. But can police traffic cars are showing but won’t send

Can they replace police helicopters.

Secondly any news on the other stuff they said was going to follow in a few days. As not had anything yet.