Posts by KatieCapriatti75

I know they acquired a truck when they took over Vernon I'm not sure if it's still in play, at one point they had it as truck-13. but long story short Chief Osby really loves quints over traditional trucks. Chiefs Freeman and Osby liked the tillers best because of the tight turns they can make.

majority of LAC they use Quints over trucks. LFD uses trucks

They will never do this as people would wait to buy the coins and not pay full price. MC is a business to make money. My experience is any Holidays Celebrated in the USA has a coin sale or a promo. Look at ya calender and think more than likely there will be something in the game. Generally shops do not let you know when they are going to drop the prices MC really isn't that. uch different.

I was not asking about buying coins. I was asking about the specials they do for like 1/2 off buying buildings, 1/2 off relocating buildings, double credit days. stuff like that but not sales on purchasing the coins

I was wondering if there is a site where all the specialty bonus are posted with future dates? as in coins sales, 1/2 off buildings, 1/2 off relocating buildings? I have 53 buildings need relocating and I been waiting for 1/2 coins to relocate them. I have just under 300 coins so I do not have enough for all of them at the same time...

@KatieCapriatti75 but has any unit both the SAR and TR rquipment on a single vehicle? With the Heavy Rescue vehicle it is acutally possible, as it is on both the SAR and TR Equipment vehicle list and has a capacity of 20.

The issue that popped up today/yesterday is that the game suddenly requires you to have 6 personnel if you try to send out a Heavy Rescue with SAR and TR equipment. Tough nut when the vehicle only has 4 seats.

See the attached pic for reference. This vehicle worked perfectly fine last weekend, now I had to dump one of the two equipments to be able to send it out to the call.

Mine are set 1 storage equipment per unit. I believe everyone else in the alliance have their units set the same way no double stacking units

I'm in an Alliance that utilizes the California task force system, we just had an event in Barstow and everyone that got called up sent their task force units with out any issues. All our task force units carry the equipment market gear.

What is used to gather the data for the in game map? The map of my area over night changed in game and now areas that were completely state parks/forests are no longer showing as such on the map. I was wondering if there was a site used to gather the data for maps that I could look and see if someone changed it wrong on the mapping site.

Profile>MapType?

I can look into this and hopefully give you an answer by Tomorrow but to my knowledge Hotshot Crews will only work in regular ground Firefighting Units. Engines, Ladders, Rescues, Commands, Wildland Units, Crew Carriers Etc.

in RL Hot Shots are more of the elite group of the smoke jumpers and are inserted into remote areas for extended amounts of time via aircraft, Jumpers normally working average of 48 hours then take a break for 1-3 days depending on their policies. they all are part of the USFS, NPS, BIA and BLM.

Well it’s an expanded mission in the fact that you get 10 extra credits for the little wildfire (1010) opposed to the little field fire (1000)

But I agree it technically is a downgraded mission as in real life as the second engine can and would be stood down. The little wildfire is a single engine required while the little field fire is 2 engines required

yes that's what I was referring to was the stand down of other resources not the payout

wouldn't it be nice if all types of Engines and Platforms could treat BLS types of calls w/o having to send an Ambulance to every medical call? having the engine's platforms treating minor stuff then request an Ambulance if needed for transporting. I have a friend in Washington state and he says most of their minor medical calls an Engine or truck gets dispatched and if it requires more of an ALS request then a medic response.