JerseyBirds Moderator

• Male
  • from Burlington County, New Jersey
  • Member since Sep 4th 2017
  • Last Activity:
Reactions Received
Profile Hits
  • hey jersey. is there anyone you would recomend me for some vancouver canada graphics? i am wanting to get some custom graphics for my stations

• Hey its been a while how are you feeling?

• do you know how many fire fighting plane stations a player can have?

• ok i got a question when did they do away with being able to see alliance stations? like i cant even see my alliance staging areas for large scale events which my alliance use quite frequently as a tream

• Where can i send the pic`s?

• hey, any reason the coins ended early? I cant collect my 3/30 ones.

• ok thank you very much, but first i want to help a friend in an other Alliance. Try to share my large missions until he will have his 10 Stations and can walk alone :-)

• Would be anybody around me? Or would i be alone?

• And there I will stay

• only Brooklyn and Queens

• would u take me?

• For my Alliance? What states are you in?

• Yes definitely

• WHAT A MIRACLE...No one could have ever made me believe that the letter I’m writing would actually one day be written. I was the world’s biggest skeptic. I never believed in magic spells or anything like this, but I was told by a reliable source (a very close co-worker)whom Abdul Basser have helped in getting back her ex..she also told me that Abdul Basser is a very dedicated, gifted, and talented person and also like a father to her...My name is Hillary Phillips and I am from the USA Boston... My love life was in shambles, I had been through two divorces and was on the brink of a third. I just couldn't face another divorce, and I wanted to try harder to make our relationship work, but my husband didn’t seem to care. and he broke up with me again. I was confused and did not know what to do again, so i got in contact with Abdul Basser. He did a love spell that made my husband come back to me and this time my husband came back with so much love,It was one of the best things I have ever done i am the happiest woman on earth and I am filled with so much joy and happiness because my marriage is saved. we are now very much happy with ourselves. Abdul Basser is for REAL and for good. He can also help you to fix your broken relationship. I had my husband back in just 48 hours! It was a miracle. we’re doing very well in our love life...if you have a similar issue don't hesitate to contact him on his WEBSITE: https://www.africanspellscaster.co.za EMAIL onbasserabdul59@gmail.com WHATSAPP AND CALL: +27717403094