Posts by CapnJ

I've seen many older posts that have the same request. Let's develop the ability to pull response stats from the vehicles. I'd like to see a daily, weekly, monthly, and total amount of responses for each.

I'd like to see a few updates to the aircraft and their purpose/missions.

• Speed up the aircraft movement to a more realistic speed. A large air tanker won't take 16 hours to fly from Florida to California. This is a 4-5 hour flight. Helicopters need to be sped up as well.
    • Create a mission purpose for the air tankers, large air tankers, etc.
    • Fewer missions that require smoke jumpers, more that require air tankers.

I'd like to see a few updates to the aircraft and their purpose/missions.

• Speed up the aircraft movement to a more realistic speed. A large air tanker won't take 16 hours to fly from Florida to California. This is a 4-5 hour flight. Helicopters need to be sped up as well.
    • Create a mission purpose for the air tankers, large air tankers, etc.
    • Fewer missions that require smoke jumpers, more that require air tankers.

I'm not generating any coastal rescue missions. I've run over 800 calls and ZERO coastal missions. I have 3 rescue stations and 1 air station with 2 helicopters and 2 planes. All are in service and mission ready. I read in another thread that someone else is having the same issue.

ok, I have 10 Stations and 2 Air Stations with ALL training and All hangers and have not received 1 call yet and have ran over 500 missions. Not sure what to do or try, any ideas?

I'm in the same boat (pun intended) as you. Run 800 or so calls, nothing for the coast rescue.

I'm getting something going on with the new stations. I have 2 rescue stations and an air station built, all in service and everything set, but I'm not getting any missions. Ran through about 300 regular missions yesterday with no coastal rescue missions. Anyone else getting the same thing?

I'd like to see a counter of available and total resources. Example:

Engines: 25 total/14 Available

HazMat: 6 total/4 Available

etc, etc

I'd like this for each resource type.