Posts by bheath

This was brought forth by several people and I think it may have been included in the QOL survey (not sure). There were mixed feelings and responses and I am sure it is not priority

ChiefBoden61 - I fully understand your comment and reply, and by no means do I think this should be anywhere near the top of the development list. I understand that the developers have been working very hard and have some new and interesting releases coming out in the not too distant future. I am sure we are all looking forward to those.

In your message you mentioned a QOL Survey - I have not seen this survey, and can't locate it in the forum - can you provide me with a way to see the survey, or the results (if they are public of course). If not, that is fine too...... Thank you.

As we grow our buildings, there is often the desire to change out equipment that is assigned to a building. We can move them to another building today, but there are times that they become surplus and we delete them. In this case, it would be nice if there was a sale/auction type possibility.

With something similar to a Distribution Center, you could move your surplus equipment. From there, you could choose to store it indefinitely, auction it off the highest bidder, or sell it for a fixed price. Some parameters would nee dot be set to prevent price gauging and lowballing, probably based on age and mileage of the vehicle.

This link is for a company that buys and sells used equipment - https://firelineequipment.com/used-fire-trucks/ - just as a possible example of something that could be done.

This is just a thought. Thank you in advance for you consideration of this as a possible option for a future release.

I believe that all the routing is done using Open Street Maps. If there are updates that need to be made to those maps, they are generally community driven. You can look at https://www.openstreetmap.org for more details on the maps. There is process to Edit the maps on the site as well.