Posts by Nigefire

i maybe wrong as I am often, but do the Ambo transport back to the Hospital under lights for all transports? or do some go at road speed? I know the patient transport jobs at road speed , but its annoying that a twisted ankle warrants under lights, unless the client has arrested or is going into intensive shock or something I don't get it, Or is this normal in Merica its all lights and noise?

If the quint was changed to be also counted as a heavy squad like the rescue pumper does or like a Tanker/Pumper counts as an Engine....it would save all players $$$

Because the game makers arent here to make $$$. They would save a lot of money if they didn't mess with things that were not broken like the game speed option, that worked fine and was less clunky than the new one

Hiya mate, Not sure if your going to see this, however i need some help,

Ive used this for two weeks and its great, however you mention its free, It now wants me to pay for the pro version and will not let me use wit without, Any get around that you nkow off?

Love to hear from you soon,

Monday.com offers a free version called the Individual Plan, which is suitable for personal use or small teams. It provides basic features for task and project management.

Yes I have, if I need 10 pumps, 4 rescues 2 aerials I slow role it I do not turn them all out at the same time I transmit on alram levels and wait for each alarm to arrive before sending, I also implement cover to the stations as in IRL

It seems more and more missions are coming up with the requirement for personnel or equipment that are specifically trained. First it was the "flooding equipment" and now it is "traffic control personnel". you can't complete the missions without them. This seems a bit unfair to install these requirements in mission after the fact and make it difficult for those of us with large established alliances and set ups. After playing for 3 years, my set up is extensive and it would take millions of coins to train everyone across the entire state of Florida so that I can complete missions. These are two that I have noticed, what will be next? Imagine how much it would cost to get enough of these spread out in this set up?

The whole concept is just a way to get people to spend actual cash to get ahead the game developers are business and it costs money to make the game, the Game algorithms are trained you need personnel to complete the missions, it is no different than them making you send MCV and Haz trucks to jobs miles away so you get annoyed and then buy/build/train one on the area it is sending the missions. I have around 2000 buildings and its almost impossible to staff everything, so I don't do life guards or water rescue and I don't do rural aircraft or smoke jumpers. I would have to morgage the house.,

I think it would be awesome if the vehicles could have the option to use main roads, I find it crazy that when a truck is moving inter suburbs it is taking backroads instead of the highway running beside them, also major new highways a roads in the map never used. I am unsure how often the maps and game are updated to integrate and use the new roads.

N.

There was another thread on this subject, and it was closed (understandably) by admin because it resulted in name calling, rudeness and disrespect. But this mission came up today. Ridiculous! So I thought I would just post it so that everyone could read it and maybe the developers could see it and perhaps make some adjustments. 155 units +/- and a pay out of about 290/ unit. That is on the minimum side with only the minimum # of patients transports. This is the very first time I have seen this mission pop up.

Yesterday had a Nuclear Reactor Fire 70 Fire Appliances, 30 Arials .. I just coined it and got rid of it,

While this is certainly the place for open discussions, debates and opinions, being respectful to others is paramount

In the world of She / Her and He / HIm I would imagine a Fireman is no longer suitable in a world where one can identify as to what they want or choose to identify as neither Fireman is prob outdated and a Firefighter seems an only fit. (Madness the world has gone mad)

Another thing they have rushed into the game, is that it appears not ready and will need to be fixed or recalled, have just added this extension and, no training is available and I cannot add it to ARR so yet again get excited and quickly followed by frustration and not suprised.

N.

I do agree that the vehicle requirements are a bit excessive. But I do want bigger and higher paying missions. Requirements for larger amounts of units mean the credit payout is higher. I would rather send 75 trucks and get 50,00 than send 10 and get 2,000 or 3,000.

I think an in game option to select what size of missions you want would be cool, It becomes tiresome and unrealistic having major incidents all happening at the same time and also back-to-back to the trucks never returning to the station. I usually control the game speed by pausing to reduce this issue.

The true answer could be that not all of the other mission requirements have been met. Maybe not enough stations of required type. Not enough of the required vehicles. Not enough trained personnel within those vehicles. Some in our alliance with technical rescue and USAR, have had equipment that mismatched the personnel aboard. We also learned a long time ago that to get coastal rescue missions to spawn, it's wise to cross train all sailors.

It can be tedious trying to figure it out sometimes.

Have nearly 2000 stations and almost 50 of every training requirement, unlikely this is the issue. Thanks,