Posts by Smilee Smiles

You set up a route, and assign vehicles to it (Patrol cars, Supervisors, Ambulances, wardens, etc.) and they will follow that route for 1-6 hours when you dispatch them.

As they patrol, you can send them to any call, and after the call is ended that unit will go back on patrol.

Don't send all of your units to patrol, as the calls will still spawn by the station and its often fastest to go straight from the station to the call.

Agreed, but to get to the 1500 GPM rating, they would have to carry at least 5 of them (presuming they all have an output of 300 GPM), taking up a lot of space and reducing the amount of gear the rescue could carry. Just keep in mind I haven't been on a fire truck in 30 years, and things may have changed just a little bit since then...

I say lower it quite a bit, I would expect maybe 2 small portable pumps on a dry rescue truck

New traffic control training, I was already prepared for this and I already had traffic units, but this is nice for a training available for both PD and FD.

It is used on specific vehicle related crashes, and usually takes 3-7 traffic controllers (from what I have found)

Good use for the Utility truck.

I am inclined to agree with you. A lot of the "stuff" now is not even available in the largest percentage of places in rural America. Forcing them on us makes it more unrealistic.

I do agree that a lot of this isn't in rural America, some of this would be run by private organizations or DOT/Road crews, but I don't think it would be forcing it on someone since they are part of an extension (If you exclude that bug you are experiencing)

More trailers woooo :D, a place to talk about the new update.

Here are my comments.

200K for extensions that only provide 1-2 trailers each, is kinda pricey.

I love the new add-ons, but the extensions are very pricey for how much stuff you get, and you don't even get garage spots for it.
    The way everything is worded, it sounds like there is going to be a lot more vehicles coming soon.

I am using my NobleCountyDispatch account

All my trailer units have gotten a very long and confusing description in the dispatch menu. This has affected every trailer I have.

The issue has started today, August 1st, 2023.

I have a Windows operating system.

I am using a Chrome window browser

I see no error code.

I cleared my cache and the error still exists.

(Is this a leak of new trailers coming out soon?)

I think this opens up a lot of options for a more extensive detention expansion

Could possibly lead to more prison/corrections units for extensions, such as wardens, prison busses, and similar stuff. (Maybe even parole officers for specific calls)

Before activating the extension, make sure you have at least 2 wildland trucks (I suggest type 3s, but any of them will work)

Type 3 function as wildland and structure engines, but they are expensive and chunky (Require 3 people)

Type 4 function as wildland, and they hold the most water, but they don't have any foam or structure abilities

Type 5-7 do mostly the same thing, but 5s and 6s can haul some trailers.

I love this idea, as it's very similar to the lifeguard post, it is just a smaller, specific version of a fire station.

This feature would be great, especially if they let type 6s patrol.

I have seen some people label their air units as "Rehab units," which in my opinion doesn't work very well, I do really like the idea, and I would love to add some random food trucks to my various county utilities buildings. Gotta send my burger trucks code 3 to the confined space rescue

I don't see heavy equipment being added as 90% of fire departments do not have track loaders and such... only those that have Heavy USAR teams may have some. The problem with adding all that and "requiring it" for those missions mentioned is that not every fire department has type of equipment. Departments in rural or suburban America don't have USAR teams, dive units, units with trailers, or heavy squads. To add those it would make those folks have to purchase them to finish missions, and if they are playing realistic within their own areas, they would not be able to.

I think an easy fix to this, is to make it a "Technical Rescue" extension, and there would just be variants of these missions that would require them (The variants would give more money)

Overall, I love the idea of having more unique vehicles for me to spread around, especially those that aren't required.