Posts by Whitchit

Love the unit - my only question is whether there are plans to add the option of including it as a separate vehicle in the ARR? Not a big deal, but would like to see that as an option.

Thanks to the Mods for creating this thread too btw, it's pretty fun when all is kept calm.

@Whitchit amazing work any chance of some london cars

Thanks ElonMusk-IQ, there are a few MET cars floating around on this thread, on my Google Drive Graphics Folder (Located on the first post / page of this thread) as well as a few other graphics threads on the forum. A bit of digging should lead you to some which suit you. I however don't plan on creating any new London based vehicles as I am focusing on SW England at the moment.

Has anyone done any UK Mountain Rescue Vehicles? Such as Land Rovers, both Defenders and Discoverys, Double Cab Pickups (as they seem to be going over to these) and Control Vehicles?

I've tried but can't get them as i want them.

These might help - Already posted but will pin them here too.

Mountain Rescue Land Rover Defender

Mountain Rescue Control Van

Police SAR Land Rover Defender

Other SAR Land Rover Defender

RNLI / Beach Lifeguard Toyota Double Cab Pickup

Hi Whitchit - This one may interest you!

Exmouth's Water Rescue Van! (Couldn't find any good pics of the left hand side!)

EDIT: Also, have you made one of the Rapid Intervention Vehicles?

Hi KieranWood - Thanks for sending this over!

I'm in the process of creating the water rescue van for exmouth - only recently came across it myself.

As for the RIV, I will create one shortly however am unsure as to where any are based within DSFRS at the moment - if you have any insight I would certainly appreciate it!

Cheers

Whitchit

It's been a while, but I've had a chance to relax and create a few more (all of which are based on DSFRS Appliances):

Iveco Eurocargo Light Rescue Pump

WrL MAN 14.285/JDC (Exmouth Pump 1)

WrL MAN 10.220/JDC (4x4) (Exmouth Pump 2)

WrC (Danes Castle Water Carrier)

DSFRS Newer ALP (MAN Vehicle)

I have recently added an urgent care centre to replace an existing ambulance station, however I am unable to move my "Fly Car" and ALS Ambulance to the Urgent Care Centre. Urgent Care Centres, for me, do not appear in the list of stations owned which comes up when I click the "move" button for the vehicle I want to move.

Seeing HART-type units in-game would be amazing. They have the capacity to work at height, in confined spaces, during structure fires, water rescues, mass-casualty incidents, entrapment's, hazardous chemical / CBRN and during live terror attacks such as a roaming firearms incident or bomb threat. They also have their own Mobile command unit and a POD system that allows them to bring an off-road casualty transport ATV to a scene.

Mobile Command Unit

Rescue / Boat Carrier (RHIB stored in the top part)

^ Incident Support Unit (Hazmat)

^ POD unit featuring the ATV

^ HART IRU (one of two main response vehicles.

^ Other IRU vehicle.

^4x4 HART Paramedic vehicle.

It would be awesome to perhaps have these in-game and rather than being a requirement, you were to receive a bonus when they are used to treat casualties at, for example an entrapment or chemical spillage. (They are not able to transport, so ALS / BLS would still be required anyway)

As for Critical Care and other EMS services, we have:

@Whitchit I've got to admit, I've tried this to no success. Could you make like a step by step guide or something if you've got a moment?

Well... I honestly cannot be bothered to take the time out of my Christmas Eve preparations to make you a personal step by step guide... so here's one I made earlier!

https://docs.google.com/docume…UhEGz750/edit?usp=sharing

Any questions, give me a buzz.

Kind regards

Whitchit

A) Thank you so much, and well done!
    B) How did you get so many new icons?!
    And once again, thanks!

A) Thank you, and you're welcome!
    B) I've made or sourced / found all of these at some point, as there were uploaded from my personal document folder on my laptop. Something like 930 ish individual files are currently there - some I never released because I didn't have the time and / or inclination. A couple are unfinished / were never quite good enough for me but are included as other people liked them. And some I only recently acquired or edited etc so that's why there are a number you may not have seen before.

You're welcome!

***BIG UPDATE***

Sorry for being away for so long. I know lots of people have unfulfilled requests and I am very grateful for their patience, and for the help of other creators who have posted on this thread. One re-occurring theme that I have been struggling with is people requesting something which was posted earlier on the thread. I know how tedious it is to check every page of a thread this size in the hopes of finding what you want, and I know I am not going to bother updating he first post on Page 1 any more than I already have, as it takes a lot of effort and people still fail to check it anyway.

I have come up with a solution which I hope will benefit everyone concerned. I have created a public (view-only) folder on google drive, to which I have uploaded pretty much EVERY graphic I have ever used personally, whether made or edited by myself or other creators. Like a massive graphics archive. Currently containing much of what I have posted on this thread alongside some other bits and bobs. I do not claim ownership of all graphics, and this is only intended as a place where it is easy to find the graphic you're looking for. I will add other graphics I make, and if there are other graphics worthy of uploading, I welcome any creators to post on the thread, tagging me in so that I am made aware and I will look to upload as and when I can.

LINK TO THE GOOGLE DRIVE GRAPHICS ARCHIVE: https://drive.google.com/drive…R7sTn3Zq6eY8Q?usp=sharing

I hope this helps everyone, and if anyone has any questions / queries / issues etc please feel free to send me a PM.

Kind Regards

Whitchit