Posts by SlowLNF

The problem with the RIT idea is that technically all firefighters fit into RIT as is. While you can go take specialized classes that focus on RIT operations, there is no RIT certification.

Fresh bump to the top! We are always welcoming new members! Whether you're new to the game or a veteran, everyone is welcome!

We will both build alliance buildings near you and we have members who will build near you to help you out!

Added pictures showing our hospital and prison coverages! Plenty of Alliance funds to help new members and we have many members who will build near you to help you out!

Couple more bugs from the last Update.

I and others in my alliance are unable to purchase Fire Prevention Units or Fire Investigation Units from Fire Marshal Buildings.

Also unable to purchase Police Patrol Boats in Police Stations.

US First Responder Alliance

⭐ Who are we?

⇾ Our alliance was founded by Seabrook & Easty under the name 'Carolina First Responders' back in March of 2019. We're a dedicated group of friends that love to have fun and play the game. We started our alliance in the Carolinas, and began to expand rapidly amongst the East Coast. Unlike many other alliances, we take a simple approach to our rules. We believe that having a relaxed environment makes the game easier to enjoy. When you read our rules, you'll notice they are simple and easy to follow.

⇾ Our members are special. We couldn't have asked for a better group of people to play with. Once you join, you'll see how eager everyone is to help you. Whether it's placing stations around your area, creating training courses for your personnel, or just answering any questions you might have. Additionally, we now have assets in every state. In the event a hospital or prison isn't in your immediate vicinity, then we will happily build one for you.

⇾ Why play alone? We encourage members from any state, city, or town in America to join us for friendly interactions and fun times!

⇾ Please note, you will not be accepted if you do not have a registered account.

Why join us?

⇾ We have tons of alliance resources for new & experienced players.

⇾ Monthly discord giveaways (video games and other awesome prizes!)

⇾ Dedicated, experienced, and friendly staff team!

⇾ Interactive discord server. (Games, chat rooms, and game tips)

⇾ Minimal alliance rules which gives you the freedom to play how you want!

⇾ We span the entire Continental United States!

⇾ Most importantly, an active community where you'll feel at home.

⭐ Alliance Landmarks:

⇾ Alliance Founded — March 8th, 2019.

⇾ First Page Achievement — July 4th, 2021.

⇾ 1300 Members Achieved — March 26th, 2021.

⭐ Alliance Resources:

⇾ 439 Hospitals
    ⇾ 215 Prisons
    ⇾ 68 Academies

What is a good alliance to join that plays realisticly with stations in the correct location and correct vehicles and Ident in the Puget Sound region of Washington state?

I am in US First Responders (USFR). We are the #5 ranked alliance currently, and we span coast to coast. We have multiple players in the Puget Sound area in Washington to support you.

I can appreciate that the Quint/Heavy could be considered too powerful and that they can’t introduce every possible apparatus out there but I would argue that adding the a Truck company that has rescue equipment is the second or third most common apparatus in the US. And a platform/Heavy wouldn’t be any more powerful than the Rescue Engine is.

To help combat the quint/Heavy being to powerful they could make it so they only count as one of the required apparatus rather than satisfying multiple of the requirements like the Rescue Engine.

As for the Hazmat/Heavy I don’t expect it to happen. I am just voicing that it would be a good addition in my opinion.

I think a Platform/Rescue is a reasonable request, but you won't get a quint/rescue as that would occupy 3 vehicle types and nothing covers that many currently.

A truck company with rescue equipment is gonna be far from the second or third most common apparatus as well. There are far more departments in the country that do not have ladder trucks then there are departments with them.

So, starting roughly a week and a half, maybe 2 weeks ago. My missions stopped having patients in some of my areas of operations, but not all. All of my missions are being dispatched off of the same dispatch center.

I am not getting patients in the following areas: New York City, New Orleans, Denver

Meanwhile I am spawning missions with patients as normal in my other areas: SE Michigan, Chicago, Washington DC, Baltimore, Seattle, San Diego, Los Angeles

I have been unable to determine any reason as to why I am no longer getting patients in those areas. As I said, all the missions are spawned off of the same Dispatch Center, and all areas have rescue stations enabled.

A description of the issue. - See Above

A screenshot of the issue if it's visual. (Print Screen, paste into imgur.com, provide the link)

When the issue started. - A week and a half or 2 weeks ago

What operating system your computer uses. - Windows

What web browser you're using. - Microsoft Edge

What graphic pack you're using (if applicable to the error). - None

What error code you see, if any. - None

Did you clear your cache? (Ctrl + F5) - Yes

More fire departments will be a benefit. Also joining an alliance if you haven't already will be the biggest benefit as you will have people around to help you with missions and they can share missions with you.