Posts by emergency4fan

emergency this already more or less exists. i understand in the US these exist but in the UK these are non-existent. these engines below are paramedic engines and, as you can see, they look the same as normal engines, albeit they're slightly older then a usual engine.

ok jason i thought he meant that boats that were launched from the coast.
    and TACRfan i agree that the boats launched from a vehicle would be transported by vehicle (understandably). as it shows by youre photo there, NFRS use ford transits to launch boats, WSFRS use land rovers

this is a brilliant update that i would love to see made. i do have a suggestion relating to the boat unit. boats in the UK are very seldom seen as the only fire and police boats i know of belong to the london fire brigade and metropolitan police(London.)[Blocked Image: http://www.amgram.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/LFB-Fire-Dart.png]

I'm sorry but I just have to speak my mind here. This adds nothing to the game and doesn't even work with what the game is trying to be. Rescues are underused yes but is your heavy rescue going to be first in on a house fire, pull a line, and start fire attack? Like come on. Think logical here. Heavy rescues are used for technical rescue situations where specific equipment is needed. (I.E. Shoring, cribbing, extrication, dive, and hazardous materials some times) If you really want a rescue pumper just simply rename your rescue or your engine.

it does add stuff to the game. norfolk (where TACR fan is based) is very rural, therefore they dont need as many (or any) heavy rescue units. this is a great idea

like TACRfan said, this is very localised and would be more suited to places where their are volcanos. EG: mt Etna. also, do you have an idea what units could be needed, and how many stations etc?