Posts by LACBLUE1

I have SAR and Tech Rescue in a storage and assigned to the correct rigs as it requests but the rig will not respond keeps saying it needs a min of 3 persons I have 4 in the rig. what I am doing wrong?

that's the same exact items I was just talking on the phone with one of my alliance members from another FD

Does anyone know how ems works for LA county. Trying to figure out how to get my ambos set up.

I set up my Rescue Squads as (EMS Rescue) as our FF/Medic's perform technical rescues and the majority of the Ambulances I bought are BLS and made an ARR button to dispatch both to a medical scene. with the Ambulances as BLS the Rescue Squads will perform their follow ups to the hospitals.

[I will also add that all my clinics are staffed with ALS Ambulances for patient transfers and any need for an ALS response when Rescue Squads are unavailable]

not realistic? all the big cities in the US are compacted with fire stations

Why did my missions start spawning too far away?

Last Updated: 647d

If your missions started to generate at long distances, it means that our in-game anti-abuse system was activated. This happens when you place too many stations of the same type within a small radius, which is neither realistic nor fair to have all these stations cluttered in one area to get new missions easy to complete.

The mission spawn radius this system triggers is up to 100 km distance.

If you then want your missions to spawn normally, you will need to move or remove stations that are standing too close to each other.

In order to maintain the integrity of this protection mechanism, we are unable to publish detailed information on how this protection is triggered.

I remember that, did the crew plan to ride in the hose bed =O

Not to pour more accelerants on the apparent 'dumpster fire' of this new update, but... Why are the pumping capacities for ALL the apparatus shown in litres per minute? We use GPM in the States. If we keep LPM, that reduces pumping capability to (roughly) 25 percent of reality. I know it's a minor nitpick...

Looking deeper, why is there no pumping capacity for quints, rescue engines, or type 3 Wildland engines? They can all be used as 'first due' apparatus. The pumper tanker has pumping capability, as does a regular water tender/tanker. Also, I get that heavy rescue could have portable pumps on board, but they will not come close to the GPM/LPM numbers listed.

No idea who came up with these, but they missed the mark.

I agree I don't remember seeing people requesting these types of apparatus, I've seen request for other types and they seem to ignore those requests

I think I am going to opt out of these missions. You need an extension for every little thing now, why not one extension or specialty and call it Emergency Management? To me, this is the kind of equipment that you would store at one location, not in random fire stations.

Correct me if I am wrong.

I'm not sure why they keep adding new extensions before fixing or updating currant stuff, I really don't see a need for me to use this in LACo or maybe set up a FEMA department which I may not get into that. I'm still working on the new LE extensions and Life Guards

anyone else having issues with the new buildings window not loading to buy new buildings on the US server? UK server is working fine so far. haven't been able to buy any buildings for the last 2 hours..

I have the LSSM mod

I'm sorry I think that reply sounded hateful, not my intention

you're all good I didn't take it that way.. my comment was more directed towards the experts that have no fire service experience that seem to know it all... I agree to on more training class to create more specialty type rigs from basic rigs