Posts by Drewcasey24

Hi, I couldn't find anything where this had been suggested before but I think it would be a more realistic option if there was a probability that on minor medical such as the fallen person or nosebleed the patient refuses transport. Such as if a fire engine or fly-car can partially treat a patient, maybe a 30% chance that the patient will not need an actual ambulance.

It could be like the hospital for ambulances, the police cars transport to the jail and drop them off and then has a timer of when that person is released. Jail could be expandable to allow for more cells and have expansions like a max security wing etc.

I like it just a few things:
    -Change 'Hose Tender' to 'Water Tanker' as that is what is officially in the game
    -Add images if you can (I know it may be difficult so that's why I'm saying if you can)
    -Training Center should be separated into 'Fire Academy' and 'Police Academy'
    I really like that you are doing this do help the community as I think it will help new members. Keep up the great work! If there is any way I can be of assistance please let me know.

yeah there is still a lot of work to do and pretty much every thing you listed is in the works. The only pages I have really messed with so far is the missions and the wording and text of the welcome page and a few others. Haven't made it to the vehicles or buildings pages yet. Which both I am going to completely redo ( hose tender was from the guy who started it). As far as images, I did have icons with the mission but with this being a free site, the adds on the left side were covering them up. I may do a sesperate page for all the different call icons. I am also planning a getting started section and a tips and tricks section especially for new players

Hey everyone, just thought I would start a new thread for the status on the Wikia page as far as updates go.

As of today most of the pages have been re-worked and information updated. Mission page was completely redone separating the missions by services, combined services, and special missions. Fire missions are complete including the newly released ARFF missions. Next will be Medical then Police, Combined, and Special missions. Added a placeholder page for information about Alliances. In the coming weeks will be adding information to this page as well as reworking the Buildings and Vehicles pages.

If anyone has any ideas for the page feel free to let me know.

MissionChief Wikia

There's no way to "charge" to join. They're just setting a proposed minimum percentage contribution and asking that you follow it. Looks like U. S. Emergency Services just did the same thing.

Yes U.S. Emergency Services has asked that members do a 2% contribution to help establish schools for members to use. However it is not mandatory and completely voluntary. I know for myself and a few other members have set ours to 10% to help get a good fund established

I have to second that. For example where I live police use codes for response type; code 1 normal response, code 2 urgent, code 3 lights and sirens, and they use code 5 meaning their lunch break and code 6 they are busy working on reports. Our Fire departments just use plain English no codes although some 10 codes still get used. Our EMS is also plain English no codes except for medical response type codes Alpha for BLS non emergency, Bravo BLS emergency ALS non emergency, and so on. But As far as what our dispatchers see on their screens everything is plain english.

That being said you do have a good idea and I'm sure there are some that would definitely like this as a graphics pack.

Yep working great! Eventually if it out grows the free wikia fandom site I can set up an actual hosted wiki that I can set who can edit or add new info.

If you wish to start your own Wiki and willing to keep it open for people to contribute, we'll be more than happy to support it. I'll admit documentation on MissionChief isn't great so if the community are willing to help with it and get together a good Wiki (like the one before, but obviously updated).

The one that i am working on is the same one that was started in this threat by DoctorWho, I was able to create an account and get access to edit all the content. I'm in the process of updating the missions list right now.

The original creator put in a lot of work to get this wikia looking good i did not want it to go to waste so figured i would spruce it up a bit and update the info.

Ok so this is not cool! Someone decided to go on a little crybaby rant and delete all the content on the Wikia and post there own little hate message .

I was able to get everything back I believe. Just makes me mad I have no way to lock the pages to keep it from happening again.

I got the edits to start work on my desktop, i was trying to do it earlier on my phone which is probably why i couldn't make the bigger section edits.

Yea I have been looking through them today, i was able to register and can edit some stuff but not enough. I may make a new one and just reference him and his since i can't do any major edits. i dont know yet still thinking about it

don't mean to bump an old thread but I'm assuming that this wiki is no longer being updated?

If so I may start up a new one or be willing to take over this one if the creator is still here