Posts by dgsmith67

It is only my missionchief tab, both chrome and edge. Youtube, spotify and anything else continue to play audio. I'll just be playing and then the missions stop making sound. Anyone know any fixes or are we all just going to continue to look at my post and ignore it? Anything from the devs?

Why is it people feel the need to presume their posts are being ignored when nothing happens or their issue isn't fixed right away? I always thought I was impatient...

Petersen12, is your problem on the US, UK, or AUS version of the game? There are Errors, Bugs threads in each of the individual forums for those 3 versions, and that is generally where this type of issue would be brought up. There are Content Advisors and Mods patrolling those, that will usually ask for more details, then forward to the Devs as necessary.

If your issue still persists, you may want to repost it in that area of the forum, where it is more likely to be addressed than in a random post buried in the middle of a General Discussion thread. The Mods here are great, but they can't look at every single post, trying to parse out any issues that are going on.

In answer to the question I have not seen them pop up on my screen as missions but I don't have anyone on either side trained as I have been playing for some time, and since this training just popped up, it would be way too expensive to train everyone now.

The missions started to pop after I trained a few police officers. Of course, those missions required more personnel than I had trained (no surprise there), so I bit the bullet and trained all my PD (since I have relatively few stations and officers, it wasn't a massive expense for me). I can definitely understand how it could put a massive dent in finances for anyone with major territories to train even a few in each town for something that may get used once every 100 missions (or never).

I WISH PEOPLE WOULD READ BEFORE ANSWERING QUESTION THAT ARE ASKED. I DO NOT SEE A ANSWER TO MY QUESTION. I THINK PEOPLE SOMETIME ANSWER TO RAISE THE TITLE.

No need to shout, dude. There are missions (yes, I have had a few) that need traffic control. I have all my police trained on it, just in case. As for it being a fire school class, they have 'fire police' in most volunteer companies, usually all the old guys who have been there and can't hump hose anymore.

Heya y'all, this was an incorrectly generated patient requirement which coincidentally could be solved by rescue services helicopters but shouldn't have been there in the first place. We applied a hotfix so that this requirement shouldn't be generated anymore.

Greetings

Dennis of the dev team

Bummer... Would have been cool to have a need for LifeNet, instead of having to manually send them.

I am surprised that it does not require 2 wildland MCV... Some of that apparatus assignments amaze me, but I was told quite some time ago to stop complaining, so I just go alone and let the missions happen... No explanation asked.

Who would ask someone to stop complaining? Oh,yeah... someone who doesn't want to have their 'fantasy' mission be brought back to reality.:rolleyes:

It’s acts like it’s triaging the patients on scene, which makes the game more realistic. The UK version of the game is like this as well and it works great

I hadn't thought about it that way, but it does make sense now. Like any real MCF (uh... I mean MCI ;)), the most critical get shipped out first. Thanks for the input!

DG.. im also from upstate ny and almost every VFD in my county has in house ambos. They dont provide service to the state prisons they have a separate ambo company that does that cause the state for years never paid them for the service and they told the state no more service.

All our fire companies (except the 2 I mentioned) got out of EMS because NYS refuses to let volunteer companies bill for EMS, not to mention they have a hard enough time getting hose jockeys, let alone medics, CC techs, and EMT-Bs. All the other EMS are separate corporations, so they can bill and pay the medics. Warren County is my locale, near Lake George. You in central or Western NY, cuse?

its about time cause most Fire stations have both in house there was not much need for either a sperate als station nor an extension for ambos

Unless you live in an area where there are separate fire and EMS entities, mostly where it's volunteer fire and (now) paid EMS with some volunteer supplementation. Only 2 fire companies are left in my area (upstate NY) with in-house ambos, and one of those is BLS only now.

Here is a suggestion for the developers... The picture shows four (4) Wildland Incidents that spawned at the same time that are closely located. This type of incident would most likely be managed as a "Complex" fire and and managed by an ICP with different divisions. If the developers could stop the dozens of random wildfires and make them expanding incidents not multiple separate incidents..

You mean the same devs that gave us the wonderful flood and disaster extensions/expansions? :D:D:D:D:D

I can't see that happening...

Holy Hell, man! The devs have a hard enough time working on "their" version of reality and being able to keep it running. IMO, going this direction would result in the game being even more unplayable, especially on the Android app. I am all for reality, but I can't see the devs being able to make this work (think the flood/disaster trailer debacle).

Good to know it isn't just me. I can play it on my phone thru Firefox with LSSM v.4 or Chrome with no issues, so it's either in the app or on the server side that controls Android interaction. It is very frustrating...

And, don't get me started about having to reload all available apparatus before I can dispatch a call on either platform... X(

Edit: rule number one... always clear cache, uninstall and reinstall when performance degrades. Sooo... never mind the above rant. (One would think that after doing tech support for many years, I would have realized that...)

Is anyone else that uses the Android app experiencing lag (i.e. screen freeze, missions not clearing)? Only way I can advance it is to go out of the app, and then back in to it.

Just want to make sure it isn't me... but I can't rule 'me' out as the cause... ;)

I would think heavy rescue vehicles would carry small pumps for special operations (such as a flood) They can still be a dry truck just with some support pumps for the other trucks.

Agreed, but to get to the 1500 GPM rating, they would have to carry at least 5 of them (presuming they all have an output of 300 GPM), taking up a lot of space and reducing the amount of gear the rescue could carry. Just keep in mind I haven't been on a fire truck in 30 years, and things may have changed just a little bit since then...