Posts by jvsod

I don’t like the first two, I like selecting how long and at what cost myself. I change the price based off how long the corse is, and sometimes I want the corse to start sooner then it normally does.

The setting could be optional but there for anyone who wants to use it

I am requesting the alliance settings page be expanded to include the following settings:

- Alliance Course Price - (Set course price for all courses which are shared to the alliance)

- Set alliance course advertising/sharing time for all courses shared to the alliance

- Setup automatic discounts to members based on their set contribution level

- Default alliance building tax values by type of building

- Ability to change all buildings of a type's tax at once via this page.

I think this would be very helpful for most if not all alliances, so they can more easily manage the alliance as it grows.

This is especially helpful for large pre-existing alliances who need to update their tax settings and don't want to do it building-by-building.

I am requesting the alliance settings page be expanded to include the following settings:

- Alliance Course Price - (Set course price for all courses which are shared to the alliance)

- Set alliance course advertising/sharing time for all courses shared to the alliance

- Setup automatic discounts to members based on their set contribution level

- Default alliance building tax values by type of building

- Ability to change all buildings of a type's tax at once via this page.

I think this would be very helpful for most if not all alliances, so they can more easily manage the alliance as it grows.
    This is especially helpful for large pre-existing alliances who need to update their tax settings and don't want to do it building-by-building.

I would like to request individual permissions for kicking different ranks of members are implemented to alliance permission lists/groups.

E.g. Full Alliance Admins can't be kicked by co-admins, and co-admins can only kick non-staff users, (but also separate permissions to kick alliance educator and transport request admins).

Alliance admins should be able to kick co-admins (as they already can), but co-admins should be able to kick 'alliance staff' roled users, but not full alliance admins.

Co-admins should also be able to grant permissions to non-admin users but not be able to make them co-admins or full admins.

If I had my way, I l'd also request Admin Team Leader role or Lead Admin role, to be:

Owner / full admin

Admin Team Leader / co-admin (with updated grant/kick perms as above)

Alliance staff (Same as co-admin right now without updated perms, unable to grant new roles or kick users)

I'd like more of the system and lists to be available to export in CSV or JSON format, such as the list of users (detailing: Username, rank, join date, leave date (if applicable) and which member accepted them into the alliance).

I would also like to be able to export a list of alliance buildings - Detailing: Building name, address, type of building, construction date, date demolished (if applicable), which user constructed and which user demolished, (if applicable).

I'd like to request a way to view staff statistics such as time active, buildings built, courses posted, users accepted/denied to the alliance and number of messages sent to alliance boards. This should be available in stats for 1 day, 7 days, 30 days and available where you can select two dates yourself to view stats between those dates. These logs/reports should be available for up to 24 months after the fact. You should also be able to export the stats for offline storage and review. This could be in the form of a CSV or JSON.