Improve Alliance Settings Page

• I am requesting the alliance settings page be expanded to include the following settings:

- Alliance Course Price - (Set course price for all courses which are shared to the alliance)

- Set alliance course advertising/sharing time for all courses shared to the alliance

- Setup automatic discounts to members based on their set contribution level

- Default alliance building tax values by type of building

- Ability to change all buildings of a type's tax at once via this page.

I think this would be very helpful for most if not all alliances, so they can more easily manage the alliance as it grows.

This is especially helpful for large pre-existing alliances who need to update their tax settings and don't want to do it building-by-building.

• I agree, especially the tax setting adjustment might be helpful. However, I've gone through all the buildings by now and put them on the correct tax setting.

Especially automated discounts and forced pricing for courses. At least a fixed maximum of those would be fantastic!

There are probably a hundred more things that could be improved on, but those are certainly a few aspects that might have the biggest impact.

• I love all of these ideas.

I don’t like the first two, I like selecting how long and at what cost myself. I change the price based off how long the corse is, and sometimes I want the corse to start sooner then it normally does.

I know this was ages ago, but I think it was meant as settings for courses shared by alliance admins from alliance buildings. This would not affect any courses shared from buildings that belong to alliance members.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!