Posts by michaelje

How does one earn 8 MILLION credits

Just keep playing.

Credits are all relative. You start off with 1-2 fire stations, so the calls need 1-2 appliances and pay maybe 500 to 1000 credits.

After that, you buy another 2 stations and get calls with 1-4 appliances, that pay maybe 500 to 2000 credits.

Keep expanding and you'll get bigger missions which pay more.

I earn on average 2-3 million a day.

Like others said - prioritise alliance missions. My daily earnings are about 50% personal, 50% alliance. Send a single appliance to an Alliance mission, get it on scene, before it finishes, and you get paid the same as if you sent every appliance. It's the best!

I've built 2 CAFS Bulk Water Tankers. I am baffled as to why a CAFS Heavy Tanker wasn't in the build. We have them in Australia.

Also, I'm wondering whether we will see proper dispatch of these units, ie. only jobs generating near stations which have these units/extension. We had a problem with the SES extension generating jobs anywhere in your playing area, not just the area with the extension.

In the AU version air ambulances are required in some missions. Also lots of other missions have a % chance of air ambo needed to transport.

I don't think there is any AU calls which *require* Air Ambulance (HEMS) off the bat. There are several missions that have a high percentage of requiring it, though.

These bugs hopefully have all been fixed within the last ~1 hour, if you still see issues first try to trigger a re-calculation of the affected mission (this can be done by just sending any vehicle there and recalling it immediately), this should clear everything up. If issues still persist, feel free to note which vehicles still don't work properly (this issue affected multiple vehicles across our games and included ATF/DEA/FBI/Brush/Wildfire/Divers/Riot Police).

Sorry for the interruption in gameplay && Greetings

Dennis of the dev team

Dennis - can you ask the MissionChief AU developers to fix the problem with the "SES vehicles" not counting on missions? This started around 20 hours ago (9pm AEST on Tuesday) and still hasn't been fixed.

Thank you in advance.

Hey there.

We are having similar issues in the last hour with Australian MissionChief. Riot Police Equipment Vehicles, which are already attached to the job, are not being counted towards Mission requirements.

It appears a bunch of bugs have dropped in the last hour or two :-(