Posts by Curiosity03

If you or anyone else wants access to real time “Game Down” notifications, feel free to join the First Responders Elite (FRE) Discord. You do not need to be part of the alliance (though feel free to join!) to be in the discord. We will need to get your in-game username to verify you as a MissionChief player, then you will have access to the general chat, the non-FRE-member chat, as well as the MC status channel.

Both ARRs if possible.
    I'm looking for the UK Version (as in police.missionchief.co.uk - Hopefully I've understood that correctly).

Unfortunately I don't have any for UK at the moment (I'm primarily AU and US). You will have to ask someone else.

I have a couple of ideas and questions regarding SES:

1. What would we think of the SES Mobile Command being able to tow any of the trailers? I personally would really like to see this feature. If not all, maybe at least just the comms trailer? They seem like they would or should stay together.

2. Could the SES Solar/Wind Power trailer be renamed to Generator trailer? I would think it would be much more common to see a generator over solar panels on a trailer. I know that all SASES power supply trailers are generators (Thanks Mozza).

3. Does anyone have any idea what a wind power trailer would look like? I have no idea what the name is referring to. A quick google search provided no relevant results.

4. Back to the comms trailer - it is needed for exactly 2 missions. Flood Evacuation (Moderate), and River Flooding (Minor). None of the missions you'd expect, like line search, or hiker lost in bushland, things like that. Only for 2 missions that maybe might possibly need it irl, but is unlikely, since generally flooding happens in flatter areas (I understand it boosts radio signals. For calls in hilly terrain where Comms are affected they deploy them to help with Comms. Thanks Aussieman)

So could we get some of the other missions updated to require the comms?

fenrir  Curiosity03 the PT has been a problem since it was first introduced where it was supposed to be a bush truck and a fire engine but did not count as a fire engine on any mission plus did not a appear in the bushfire tab. They fixed the fire engine issue and then they fixed the PT showing in the bushfire tab but it is now missing from the the fire engine tab.

It has been raised with the Developers and it is up to them when they address it. The Content Team does not control how they deal with issues that are presented to them.

Really appreciate the response and happy to hear the pumper tanker now appears under the bushfire tab. I just had a look and it works so thanks to you and the rest of the team for getting this looked at.

As you said now it doesn't appear under the firetruck tab, but I'm aware the devs have been told and it is up to them to solve it if they choose. Thats fine with me, my AAR still selects it as a firetruck.

Thanks again,

I understand if this is not high on the list of priorities, but I would really appreciate some moderator input on this issue. Just an acknowledgment that this has been noted, brought to the devs or put on a list of bugs. Currently, I am not sure if this thread has even been seen by a CA. This issue has plagued the game for a while now, and I feel a bit left in the dark with this problem. Some input or acknowledgment would be greatly appreciated by me and others who share the same issue. Thank you,

Could we get an option in settings to disable the mission sort features? There seems to be lots of lag, and especially for people with bad internet, like Lenny1175 said, it makes the game anoying and unenjoyable.

also noticed when dispatching and going to the next using the button it does not respect the sort order.

This is something that should be fixed. Makes it really annoying when clearing missions as you have to exit and then select the next one instead of just using the arrows.

I don't believe the coins are meant to show up under the credit transactions. They don't for me. Therefore, to make sure I am getting my coins, I have always checked the number of coins before claiming my 7th day reward. So far I have always gotten the correct amount.

While I was writing this, I noticed that with the LSSM V4 credits expansion, you can see a sperate list of coin transactions (screenshots). All my rewards are shown there, though I haven't been able to find this feature on the base game.

I don't think this thread is a bug.

Hey everyone, sorry if there is already a thread like this.

I am slowly making all my ladder companies carry heavy rescue equipment, mostly because in real life they have extrication equipment. Currently I use Utility units for some of the ladder company second pieces or as collapse rescue units. My understanding is that a utility unit is basically the same as a heavy Rescue (feel free to explain the difference if there is one) so my question is, is there any reason or advantage to put heavy Rescue equipment on a utility unit?

I believe it should count as 2 x Heavy Rescue at missions.

LSSM has the same functionality regardless, you can add any vehicle to any catagory

That might be so, but the problem still stands. Part of this was the update to AU that was not wanted or needed. As said here RE: Vehicle type issue there was a misunderstanding between what myself and some other players wanted, and what got implemented into the game (which no-one was asking for). Please moderators and devs, can you take another look into this to try and resolve the problems that continue to be present.