Posts by Curiosity03

I don't believe the map data in the game includes speed limits. I am pretty sure vehicles will be routed along the quickest way to the mission irrelevant of the signed speed speed on roads.

Recently the colour for SES and VMR has been updated, and it is now orange. The building icon for SES has also been changed. I am honestly not quite sure now if I like it or not. I definitely don't know what the new icon is supposed to be, just interested in what you all think.

I do agree that the vehicle requirements are a bit excessive. But I do want bigger and higher paying missions. Requirements for a larger amounts of units mean the credit payout is higher. I would rather send 75 trucks and get 50,00 than send 10 and get 2,000 or 3,000.

I have been tracking the practicality and use of POI's, I only had 1 dispatch centre running, and this area has about 500 POIs, Maybe 1 call in 100 is close to a POI, by close I mean the same street or block. None as yet have been on a POI, does this indicate they are just a waste of time? Playing on US server, what has everyone else's experience been?

N.

Depends how realistic you want to be. I honestly can't be bothered putting down POIs. Calls will only spawn on an POI if it is specified in the mission's requirements.

The calls where there are 7 fire t

Im sorry Im a volly and we rarely send 7 fire trucks to a MVA just admit the vehicle numbers ARE slightly unrealistic

Yes, because this is just a game. A pretty good simulation of real life, but of course with some minor differences. Not everything is perfect.

Another point, operating procedures vary in different areas. The fire response numbers would be completely different in New York than Tasmania.

Other question is if I select use my own Pois in settings, will the game ONLY spawn on these or will it still give me a strip mall fire in the middle of a forest?

N

If you select 'Only use own POIs' in settings, missions that require a POI will only spawn at those locations. Missions that do not have a specified POI will spawn anywhere regardless.

Put your airports in a separate dispatch but leave create your own coverage area unchecked. Turn of your other dispatches and let the airport one generate for a while. This is what I do when I need to complete a task or just want some more missions of a specific type that don't spawn often.

CORRECT But if I haven't started the mission and it's been shared with the alliance by the guy who has the transport sitting waiting?.

Check out the Transport Admin Guide I shared. It gives the steps with screenshots. You also must have the 'Transport Request - Admin' role if you don't have 'Alliance Admin'.

The AUS Content team have this on our list for another update and are doing more research.

VMR was originally created by the old content team.

Originally the support was a quad. Which we got renamed to the support, as the quad made no sense.

We want to incorporate the support into some inland missions as it follows roads. We also want to make it a towing vehicle.

Still in the early stages for ideas

Like able to tow the VMR vehicle on a trailer? In my screenshot on the original post thats what it is doing.