Posts by Curiosity03

Before the new Foam update was launched on AU, the only three extensions you could buy in a fire station were the Airport Extension, Ambulance Extension and Bushfire Extension. I had (and still have) no use for the Ambulance Extension, and the Airport I only built on ARFF stations. The bushfire missions can earn you quite a bit, so I built on basically every station a Bushfire Expansion to generate more missions. That was fine before the new foam update. Because all but one of my stations are small stations, I can only buy one extension per station. And so now I cannot buy any foam extensions. I don't need bushfire expansions on all of my stations, and I would like to delete some - especially on urban stations - to make room for foam. But sadly that is not possible. The ability to remove built extensions would be extremely handy. If there were vehicles purchased with that extension at the station, I would suggest that they stay, but if you delete or transfer the vehicles you cannot buy new ones. If that is too complicated, then an additional extension slot for small stations would be beneficial. Upgrading to a large station would be a waste of money as I hardly fill the vehicle slots on a small station and do not need the space. Everyone plays and sets up their stations differently, so everyone might not agree or want these changes, but the ability to remove built extensions and possibly even an additional extension slot for small stations would be amazing.

If we do get equipment like US and UK (though they only have drones) the type I would most like to see is BA. Now that we have the HazMat Pumper from the new foam update, BASUs are the only vehicles I have in short supply. Most engines would carry BA gear as standard and especially in stations located in rural areas, BASUs would not be separate units. And I definitely think shoring and general purpose trailers for SES would be great.

Please provided some screen shots. This is something everyone should have attached to their posts if they are seeking help. Some issues might be bugs that require attention from the devs and even if they are not, screen shots will enable others to better help you.

It would be of assistance to anybody who would like to offer help if you provided some screen shots. This is something everyone should have attached to their posts if they are seeking help. Some issues might be bugs that require attention from the devs and even if they are not, screen shots will enable others to better help you.

For missions that have a required POI, there must be that POI for the mission to spawn. The mission will always spawn at the location of the POI. If you leave the POI checkbox (above) un-ticked, it means that your missions will spawn at either your POIs or POIs created by other people in your alliance. So you don't have to create any POIs if you are in a big alliance.

If you are an extremely realistic player you can tick the POI checkbox. This means that missions will only spawn at POIs you have created. You basically put the corresponding POI on real life locations so your missions spawn like real emergencies.

Ideally I want to upgrade nearly all my hospitals to be large to expand their capacity, but instead i've only been able to expand a few. Same with Police, I dont have cells in all stations, but even in the few I do have, I was not able to expand them all.

Can we get this cap on large hospitals and Prisons removed please

Yes, I totally agree. That was my plan too, instead of building multiple hospitals at the same site (like Wing 1, Wing 2 etc.), I was just going to expand the bed capacity. I am not too fussed about the large station extension, because I hardly ever fill normal stations anyway.

This new update was very promising, but the fact that you can only get large hospitals for every ten was disappointing, and especially so in large alliances with a high number of patients. This can still be fixed and I hope it does because it would be a major improvement.

Just so you know, all the missions require the SES Dog Rescue unit I am proposing. So they will not work unless the dog unit is implemented.

Edit: I know for sure that SA SES and WA SES have dog units. I am not so sure about other states but I still think that this unit would be a great new addition to the game

I have come across these two photos that show a SASES Dog Operations Unit. I think that there is potential for this vehicle to be added to the new Search and Rescue extension as a SES Dog Rescue with some new missions that require the unit. The purpose of the unit would be similar to K-9 but instead of tracking prisoners the dogs would work to locate missing or trapped persons. The vehicle would transport 2 people and there could be a new training (dog handling?) that will be required to operate the vehicle. I think that at missions it should also count as a SES vehicle. Tell me what you think in the comments.

Possible New Missions:

Name/Type of Mission: Missing person in bushland

Spawned By: SES Unit

Spawn Requirements: 2 Police Stations, 1 Rescue/Ambulance Stations, 2 SES Unit, 1 Search and Rescue Extension

Units Required: Police Cars 3, SES Dog Rescues 1, SES Vehicles 3, SES Quad Rescue 6x6s 1, SES Search and Rescue Trailers 1

POI Required (Use “none” if not needed): Forest

Patients: 1 (General Internal Specification) 80% chance of transport

Prisoners: 0

Time to Complete: 5 min

Credit Reward: 2500

Name/Type of Mission: Missing kayaker near lake

Spawn Requirements: 4 Police Stations, 1 Rescue/Ambulance Stations, 3 SES Unit, 1 Search and Rescue Extensions

Units Required: Police Cars 4, SES Dog Rescues 1, SES Vehicles 4, MRV or SES Rescue Truck 1, SES FOVs 1, Boats 2, SES Quad Rescue 6x6 1, SES Search and Rescue Trailers 1

POI Required (Use “none” if not needed): Lake

Patients: 1 (General Internal Specification) 70% chance of transport

Time to Complete: 7 min

Credit Reward: 5000

Name/Type of Mission: Storm damage to apartment block (persons trapped)

Spawn Requirements: 7 Fire Stations, 3 Rescue/Ambulance Stations, 4 SES Unit, 2 Search and Rescue Extensions

Units Required: Fire Trucks 4, Ladder Platforms 1, Ambulances 2, SES Dog Rescues 2, SES Vehicles 5, MRV or SES Rescue Truck 3, SES Search and Rescue Trailers 2

POI Required (Use “none” if not needed): None

Patients: 7 (General Surgeon Specification) 80% chance of transport

Time to Complete: 8 min

Credit Reward: 7500

Name/Type of Mission: Storm damage to houses (person trapped)

Spawn Requirements: 1 Rescue/Ambulance Stations, 1 SES Unit, 1 Search and Rescue Extensions

Units Required: SES Dog Rescues 1, SES Vehicles 1, MVR or SES Rescue Truck 1

Patients: 1 (General Internal Specification) 50% chance of transport

Time to Complete: 5 min

Credit Reward: 1000

Name/Type of Mission: School flooding (missing persons)

Spawn Requirements: 6 Fire Stations, 3 Rescue/Ambulance Stations, 4 SES Unit, 2 Search and Rescue Extensions, 1 Flood and Rescue Extensions

Units Required: Fire Trucks 4, SES Dog Rescues 2, SES Vehicles 5, MVR or SES Rescue Trucks 3, Boats 2, SES Sandbag Trailer 1, SES Pump Trailer 1, SES FOV 1, SES Search and Rescue Trailer 2

Patients: 7 (General Internal Specification) 70% chance of transport

Time to Complete: 8 min

Credit Reward: 8500

The Pumper Tanker unit, like the Medium Tanker and the Heavy Tanker, counts as both a firetruck and a bushfire vehicle. But unlike these units, the Pumper Tanker does not show up under the 'Firetruck' tab in the alarm window, solely appearing under 'Bushfire Vehicles'. I find this especially annoying when dispatching units from stations with the bushfire expansion because I have to rely on my memory to tell me that there is a pumper tanker available, or keep switching to the bushfire vehicle tab to check.

E.g. "Ok, this mission needs 2 firetrucks, but there is only one available from the nearby station and other units are 5 minutes away. So I will dispatch the one unit and then I will remember that the nearby station has a Pumper Tanker so l switch to the Bushfire Vehicles tab and dispatch it as well." The problem here being that if I forget that I have a pumper tanker close by, I will select a unit that will take considerably longer to arrive. Why would I want to waste 5+ min waiting for that unit when I have a pumper tanker that can arrive in <1?

BUT, if the Pumper Tanker showed up under the 'Firetruck' tab, none of these problems would exist and I could dispatch my units in peace^^.

E.g. "Ok, this mission needs 2 firetrucks, and there is two available from the nearby station that show under the 'Firetruck' tab. One heavy tanker and one pumper tanker. I can dispatch both units from the 'Firetruck' tab and the mission will be complete".

So now you have listened to me ranting and because this seems like such an easy thing to fix, I hope this suggestion will be heard and possibly implemented in-game.

Quote from Mozza

I don't know if anyone has thought of this before, but the ability to upgrade certain vehicles would be nice, e.g. you have a pumper, but rather than having to buy a whole new rescue pumper, you can pay the difference between a rescue pumper and a standard pumper, and your original pumper becomes a rescue pumper.

I think this is a great idea, and something that should definitely be implemented into the game. This would save a lot of money when buying units, instead of just deleting the old ones and then buying a completely new vehicle, you could upgrade them like Mozza has stated above. I look forward to possibly seeing this in-game.