Posts by Mark_

Thanks, I am aware of the alliance yes! You may request the Vivaro, as I was already planning on creating one. However, I haven't yet come across a suitable high-res template to use. If you can recommend one which is at least 500px wide without watermarks in white, I'll crack on with it!

Thanks mate, greatly appreciated. Hows this that I've attached below?

I've done a bit of editing to it as it wasn't great quality - resized it looks fine though (attached)

Images

• 2.png

Nice to see some D&C graphics! D&C share a strategic alliance with Dorset, so both forces now share an identical fleet besides from force crests on the liveries. Woul I be able to request a Dorset/ D&C Vivaro?

Great quality work as always!

Hiya all,

Haven't played the game for a while! I'm wanting to stop fire calls from spawning on my setup - can you disable stations from spawning calls, or would I have to straight up demolish all my fire stations?

Cheers

Police call suggestions - These are designed to be low resources calls

Name/Type of Mission: Trespassing on Railway

Units Required: 2

POI Required (Use “none” if not needed): Train station / crossing

Patients: 0

Prisoners: 1 - 3

Credit Reward: 800

Could upgrade to person hit by train

Name/Type of Mission: Anti Social Behaviour

Units Required: 1

POI Required (Use “none” if not needed):

Prisoners: 1

Credit Reward: 500

Name/Type of Mission: Grouped Anti Social Behaviour

Units Required: 3

Prisoners: 1 - 3

Credit Reward: 850

Name/Type of Mission: Vandalism

Units Required: 2

Prisoners: 0 - 2

Credit Reward: 700

Name/Type of Mission: Statement taking

Prisoners: 0

Credit Reward: 400

Name/Type of Mission: Suspicious behaviour

Prisoners: 0 - 1

Could upgrade to other calls, such as home invasion

Name/Type of Mission: Indecent Exposure

Prisoners: 1

Credit Reward: 650

Name/Type of Mission: Customer refusing to pay

Prisoners: 0 - 1

Credit Reward: 650

Name/Type of Mission: Evidence collection

Name/Type of Mission: School engagement [Timed]

Length: 30 - 45 minutes

Credit Reward: 3000

Name/Type of Mission: School engagement [FIRE]

Units Required: x1 Firetruck

POI Required (Use “none” if not needed): School

Credit Reward: 950

Timed - Lasts 15-30 minutes

Name/Type of Mission: School engagement [Police]

Units Required: x1 Patrol Car

Credit Reward: 500

Name/Type of Mission: School engagement [Ambulance]

Units Required: x1 Ambulance

Credit Reward: 750

Name/Type of Mission: Protest

Units Required: 3 Patrol cars

POI Required (Use “none” if not needed): None

Prisoners: Min 0, Max 2

Credit Reward: 1000

(Can upgrade to Small/Medium/Large Violent Protest)

===

Name/Type of Mission: Large Violent Protest

Units Required: 10 Patrol cars
    3 K9 units
    1 Police Helicopter

POI Required (Use “none” if not needed): None

Patients: Max 10

Prisoners: Max 6

Credit Reward: 5500

Name/Type of Mission: Trespasser on line

Units Required:

3 Patrol car
    1 K9

POI Required (Use “none” if not needed): Rail station, crossing etc

Prisoners: 1- 2

Credit Reward: 950

Possible Upgrade:

Name/Type of Mission: Person struck by train

Units Required:

4 Patrol car
    2 Fire engines
    1 Heavy rescue
    1 - 2 ambulance

POI Required (Use “none” if not needed): Rail station, crossing etc

Patients: 1 - 2

Credit Reward: 2500

Hello,

As this game is pretty much being built from the ground up, my suggestion is that the game, and the calls, are developed in a way that makes all services profitable from the beginning. By this, I mean a Fire setup is currently the only main way to earn credits at a reasonable rate. Some of us though may prefer to only have a police or medical setup, and both services (especially police) are extremely unprofitable and difficult to build from the ground up. With the current calls and the game in general, this is extremely difficult to actually achieve - so my suggestion is for that to be fixed and redeveloped in a way that would work.
    I understand that is arguably a lot of effort, but constantly doing Fire becomes extremely repetitive and boring with time.

But this is the main idea of the new game. There will be differences as this will be a new game. There are difference between the US and UK emergency services and these should be reflected between the two games. I don't understand why you are expecting compatibility with this? I'd suggest being less concerned with duplicating profits and more concerned with suggesting how the UK game will develop.

There won't be compatibility between the two games, correct. So what I and others are suggesting is that we can request some form of refund on our setups and have the balance transferred to this new British version. I think its more than fair, as this game will eventually not become suitable for British players.

You'll have lost nothing though, you can always go back to the old game. I'm not by any means annoyed that I have to start again even though my setup on MC US is quite significant.

No - as you said - "there are hopefully going to be significant differences between the two games". So our setups will become very incompatible in this game, and as far as I know, pretty much everyone who has a built up setup is very concerned with the situation.

I don't really see any way of that happening, there are hopefully going to be significant differences between the two games. I've quite enjoyed having a new challenge as well. I'd rather see new stuff being done for this version rather than the same stuff being copied over.

What about us that have spent money? I've spent a lot of cash on this game, and I don't think anyone who has done the same wants that to go to waste. I think its fair everyone is able to get a refund and transfer the coins/cash over

After reviewing the vehicles ingame, my main advice is for the love of all things holy, recruit a UK adviser. Whether this is a paid role or voluntary, thats your choice. But if you do, rest assured theres actually a glimmer of hope for the game. Most games fail to understand what and how British emergency services operate, and simply having someone that knows their stuff will help vastly, especially when improving gameplay quality.

And again, the coin issue. With the lack of current content, coins really should not be more expensive than MCs prices - the nail in the coffin would be transforming this game to pay to win.

Lastly, please answer us as to whats going to happen to our current MC accounts. If you turn this game much more American base, our accounts and setups will simply go to waste, which is the last thing we want. I really would advise allowing us to transfer setups or transfer refunds.