Posts by Mark_

Pretty disappointing that the new company have come in and seemingly chucked everyone in the dark. I'm all for first impressions, and this one seems terrible. I would understand not communicating with the player base in the first week to an extent, but what harm can a simple introduction/hi do? Leaving the staff team in the dark as well is just terrible, they're the people that I'd say have been the very reason that MC has gone so far and succeeded (along side with Sebs dev work). There's still a chance to pull this around, and well I hope they do.

The concept of a UK game is a good one, but this transition needs to be smoother. People like me who have invested in coins to aid large setups definitely need some form of refund or transfer.

I would personally suggest creating a refund of all stations bought and for that to be transferred onto the new UK game as currency. If not, I doubt many people will play - many of us have spent currency on this game.

Fly-cars can clear some A calls by themselves, but not all the time. Sometimes they will request an ambulance for transport. Fly-cars can clear B calls by themselves + a BLS ambulance. They travel at the same speed as ambulances, as do all units. This is due to the game / maps restrictions.

I think pretty much everyone wants, or would like a feature like this. However, apparently it would interfere with the current games anti cheat mechanism.
    This is a quote in reply to one of the previous threads.

Quote from Tacrfan

So this is a good idea. I have actually pitched this idea to Sebastian a while ago. The response however was because the anti cheat has an unlimited range it would end up interfering with that.

In regards to the OSM issue, I had a look into it. Some idiot to say the least managed to move every single road node for London. Since that an emergency revert has been conducted - however MC normally takes 24-48 for large areas of map to be updated. Give it a day or so, and it should be solved.

I apologise again for the inactivity, I will get around to everyone's requests over the summer. I've had a COLP request as well, so I'm doing some of them. For now, heres a Vaxhuall Vivaro:

Generic -

COLP DSU -

I'd say the idea of including a K9 for the missing person call is a good idea. However, I'd say the idea of adding in the K9 training/breeding centre over complicates the process and adds in a bit too much micromanagement - especially for players who have a large and rapidly expanding police coverage. Plus dogs (dependent on force/country) are often bred by private dealers.

At the moment, Dog units also function as normal patrol vehicles. SWAT vehicles functioning as patrol vehicles has been mentioned to Sebastian by the moderation team multiple times, however this feature has not yet been implemented. Fingers crossed, it may be something we see with a mass police update.

Slowly working through those requests. Heres a HMCG and Police Skoda Yeti, took up a very long time to create but definitely feel it was worth it ^^

HMCG -

Police -

Unmarked Astra hatchbacks -