Posts by PortuguesDC

Edit your dispatch center and make sure that the "Establish own area of operation" box is checked (this ensures that the center will only consider assigned buildings when generating missions)

That solved the issue, thank you!
    But it's funny because it only spawned EMS missions and never spawned a single Fire or Police mission around :/

Dont the saved missions go in order of who created one last?

As a matter of fact they do!

not sure. But it doesn't show up who started a mission though. Will double check when next on pc. I see what you mean now as the person who created it the mission saves there name next to it. Thanks for letting me know.

And right after the name of the mission there is the player name :D

You ask me why a fly car should require special training?
    I ask you: why do you need to write all fly cars you own?

People want an EMS Academy I'm trying to give ideas for units that could require training
    I don't know about the US, but around here in Europe the fly car has trained medical crew on it and atleast here in Portugal it is full of everything, literaly everything! It even has a fridge for medication that need to be kept cool

Don't get me wrong but this is a game, the game is not called US Emergency Simulator because again this is just a game where you dispatch units to calls
    It's okay for me if you are trying to play this game as realistic as you can but they won't add an EMS Academy if there are no units to be trained
    I think that if you spent 5 seconds thinking why the ambulance shouldn't require training you would never ask that question! Seriously? The basic EMS unit in the game would need training? Next thing you are saying is the officers in the patrol cars need to learn how to shoot their weapon in the police academy (in-game)

[UPDATE - 03/03/2018] Removed Diving Team from the original post

Meanwhile remembered a few units I had forgot (want to be sure all are mentioned), this time as they are much less units Ill add some pictures for entertainment :D

-Police High Speed Unit as the name says it would be a high speed unit used for new some new calls (Police Chase mainly) but it would also be a Patrol Car, so this is like a Rescue Engine or a Quint, it would require the rank as the Rescue Engine does [Blocked Image: https://i.imgur.com/Ud9a793.jpg?1]
    -Police SUV since I've seen in the US you have many SUVs as police units, these would be an alternative to the patrol car type 2, also I love the Chevy Suburban/Tahoe from 2008 [Blocked Image: https://i.imgur.com/DEqH8eO.jpg?1]

-Police/FD personnel Carrier this would allow to transport more police officers to the scene, good for new missions (events included) also since @TACRfan said he would like to see a Rior Update this could be another of those units to come with it! [Blocked Image: https://i.imgur.com/yvCeWgK.jpg?1]

Let me know what you think about these new units!

New Call Ideas:
    1. Flooding - By Lakes / Rivers / Sea - Requirements - 2 Fire Appliances, 1 Boat, 1 Water Tanker, 2 Police Response Cars, 1 Fire Officer.
    2. Large Flooding - Requirements - 4 Fire Appliances, 1 HRT, 2 Water Tankers, 1 Boat, 1 Ambulance 4 Police Response Cars, 1 Fire Officer.

I do like the flooding calls, as a matter of fact that was the large scale mission I made yesterday xD

3.Arson - 5 Fire appliances, 1 HRT, 1 Fire Officer, 1 Ambulance 4 Police cars. (Please let me know what you think and maybe change around the units)

As we have talker about new units before and some people have talked about (my self included) adding a Crime Investigation Unit I think it would be nice to let the boats update come and see what would be the next update :D

1. Is it possible for us to see other people's building Graphics. Example -

This may not be the best idea as some people may have building icons you don't know, personally I like the idea here but in larger alliances it may not be the best idea

2. Please can Transport Request Admins be able to dispatch ambulances to hospitals ?

This has previously been discussed here, my conclusion is that no matter how hard you try this can be abused and used for personnal interest

1. Fire Dogs. This can help in Suspected arson.

I do like the idea as we have fire dogs in Portugal but I think there are much more important units to be added before and that the K-9 can be used meanwhile

Other:As you know I have a Call Type Graphics Pack that has got 74 Players using it. Want to check it out? Here you go:
    UK 999 Call Types

I didn't know!
    I just checked it out, looks good, personally I like the default icons as they give a cleaner look

Also, really good post and have a good March :thumbsup:

There are a lot more important units to be added to the game at this point
    I'm not going to say that to you as I see your like me, you want variety in the game, personally this ladder variant wouldn't be a big deal but I understand it might be for you

Temporary (or permanent) solution for you: Use different graphic packs at different stations to achieve what you are looking for :D

I got another screenshot today
    This time you can see a few more units than last time, including Red Cross Ambulances and some Default game icons
    [Blocked Image: https://i.imgur.com/Okb2OtU.png?1] The default game icons were caused by using a specific pack for the building and me not having that pack used in any of mine, I may also add that if the page is refreshed (F5) all units will be replaced with the pack we are using, no matter if the specific pack he is using for unit "X" is the same I use in my unit "Z", it will get replaced

Hope this gives you more details of what is causing the issue!

Could you please change the alert from all the alarms to the one alarm you receive like if it was an ambulance. as i dont think it is needed with all the alarms it creates.

I agree, it is really annoying to get 7 alarms for the same unit
    Either make it a different sound that last a little longer to differentiate it from the normal single transport units or atleast remove the other extra 6 :D

i know, i thought that he didnt know how to do it also. so thats why i advised him on how to change if he didnt know. now i understand he wants to make it easier. regardless of what 'section' its in we are all here to help each other not critise each other because its in a different section.

I'm not critising anybody, I'm just saying he wanted to able to do all stations at once and be able to do the same to alliance buildings ;)

I will be honest with you straight away
    The EMS Academy giving boosts that lower the time patients take to be treated is very unlikely to be added
    About the payment boost, and this would be a huge deal for me since it's my main income area, is also unlikely to be changed, just like some police calls give 100-150 credits this is almost the same thing (due to game economy)

With that said, a good alternative for us to have an EMS Academy would be for Fly-Car and MCU (Mass casualty Unit) personnel to require training
    Also, if in the future we get new EMS Units those could also require training

This is my point of view, I like the idea of sending personnel to training to reduce the time calls take and I also think little upgrades to vehicles could do the same as the training!

Well, I don't see why you would want to trade units with another member unless you are trying to give them units for "free", trading a type 1/2 for a HAZMAT or a Mobile Command?
    I really don't see this as something that could be used but I guess we should see what other people think about this

Great work everyone! Just some added proof that the developer listens to our input. Their changes are exactly what I suggested and so many of you agreed with!

Just like the upcoming boats, the idea of ladder trucks being able to be used in "tree on the road" and similar missions , and many more!
    I really like that they are listening to what we have to say and try hard to improve the game!