Posts by PortuguesDC

I AM AGAIN HAVING serious game lag its take about 3 minutes per click to get anything done and yes i cleared my catch and defraged my drive also

I'm having the same issue here, Units taking up to a minute to dispatch, or calls taking up to 2 minutes to load the screen
    When that update came out it got really smooth, but now it's getting laggy again :/
    I thought it could be my computer but I've seen I'm not the only one with this issue as it seems

In a way, Sharing your stations and an alliance station is the exact same thing.
    Unless the alliance Admin sets it up and runs it but allowing members within that area to use it under complete supervision by that alliance Admin.

It's not the same thing
    If you have 10 stations you can get 11 calls
    If you have 9 stations and 1 from the alliance you get 10 calls
    The alliance station is more like an extra help, sharing your stations with other alliance members is the same as them sharing calls and you sending units there
    In my point of view those two are not the same

That's more along the lines of sharing your station instead of the alliance having the station, in my opinion. I suggested this as an alternative to sharing your own stations.

Sharing stations would just be a problem... a big one
    When you needed your units someone would be using it, it would quickly be denied by many people

I had this idea a few minutes ago
    It's not a mind blowing idea but it would be a nice feature

National/Regional Ranking
    It would show (for example) the top 100 players in the selected country or area

Not 100% sure how it would work since players may have stations at different places
    I guess for people in US not everyone would be in the top 100 but it still could say what place you are at

Let me know what you think and leave suggestions for improvements!

I'm the maker of the Portuguese Units G. Pack
    Sometimes I get these "comments" who don't have anything to do with the mod
    My point is, I want to able to delete these inapropriate comments at my work
    I don't know if others have this issue but I do, and I wish we were able to delete these, also helpful if I make a mistake on the Update Notes

Here is a shot of the issue:
    [Blocked Image: https://i.imgur.com/LGibuMk.png]

You can see 1 person asking for help (and I sent him a PM), and up there 1 guy advertising his alliance without permission

Let me know what you think!

The game already has this feature
    On the graphic pack there is a check box that says "APNG" in case the model is animated
    Also with the APNG the maker can do all of the listed above

I was reading grimwizard thread in the forum when I came up with this idea, in case you want to check his thread it's here [ Much needed game pace and ease of access improvements ]

So I was reading and seeing people comments about the fact of not getting any coins for a long period of time and I came up with an idea to reward players with coins and credits
    For example, in GTA Online, everyday, you get this Daily Objective missions which consist in completing 3 tasks , they can be easy or hard, after completing all the 3 you get a reward, also for completing them for a full week you get an extra bonus on top of the reward
    We could have the same in Missionchief, for example

Today's Objective:

- Treat 50 patients (Reward 20.000$ or 2 coins)

(another example)

- Extinguish 10 trash fires (Reward 10.000$ or 1 coin)

I know there would be some issues behind this, as the first missions needs ambulance stations and not all players have one, but, I believe we can work around this

Let me know what you think about it! :D

I think they need to have more times they show up, 75% of the calls my area runs is alarms and i rarely get them in game.

The game can't fit every single player region like a glove
    It doesn't even get close to Portugal, during the summer we have huge fires but in the game there isn't anything even close, neither are firefighting airplanes
    So I guess we work with what we got, right?

Good point. What I came up with so far is to be able to answer the call as if it was your own, then at the top, below the gray box with call details, there could be a button, similar to the alarm and response regulation buttons. One that says personal and the other that says alliance. I'm thinking what those buttons would change is only the available units. I believe that your alarm and response regulations should stay the same when dispatching for the alliance for your own comfort, plus everyone has their own taste on dispatching so its good to keep it fluid.
    Some more things I think should be mentioned:

• cost should stay the same as normal station costs.
    • would be able to buy all the types of stations(PD/HELO/FD/MED/FMED)
    • the full payout of the calls that alliance units respond to should be applied directly to alliance funds

Sounds good!
    Also, I think only alliance admins/co-admins should be allowed to manage the staff from the alliance buildings
    Along that, acess to dispatch the alliance vehicles should be for only approved members by the admins of each alliance, so if there is someone in the alliance who doesn't like to help the alliance he wouldn't be able to use the alliance vehicles for him self
    I want to see what other people think about this though

I think the german version has some sort of Hospital Transports, atleast when I first played the game a few weeks ago it seemed like that was a "thing"
    Also like your others calls such as the heat/cold exposor would be nice to expand the variety of calls on EMS only