Mission Chief Board

Recent Activities

• spicelandx

Thread
    Understanding the Potency of K2 Liquid Spice Spray: The Strongest K2 Liquid Spice SprayThe Strongest K2 Liquid Spice Spray. k2 spice spray that is applied on paper is a cutting-edge herbal incense solution noted for its power and adaptability. This…
  • spicelandx

Thread
    Each A4 sheet is infused with 25 ml=0.845351 fluid oz of liquid K2. You can buy the infused A4 plain paper and write a letter to send to your buddy in prison. This paper is odorless and colorless. Code 69 Liquid Incense On Paper

• Wacam

Reacted with Like to Curiosity03’s post in the thread Own Vehicle Categories.
    Reaction (Post)
    (Quote from JTMonty)

Yes as Wacam said, no purpose in-game, its purely for realism and personal customization. For example, if you were doing a specific department you could change the units to their name for it.
  • Curiosity03

Reacted with Like to Pappy’s post in the thread Take a look at this Incident.
    Reaction (Post)
    I’m fine with having incidents that require a lot like this. However compared to some other payouts/resources required the mentioned mission is VERY under paid or over resourced
  • Curiosity03

Reacted with Like to Pappy’s post in the thread Take a look at this Incident.
    Reaction (Post)
    That’s a low payout for that many resources

To get that many engines is about a 19th alarm in the FDNY
  • Curiosity03

Replied to the thread Own Vehicle Categories.

Yes as Wacam said, no purpose in-game, its purely for realism and personal customization. For example, if you were doing a specific department you could change the units to their name for it.
  • Curiosity03

Reacted with Like to Wacam’s post in the thread Own Vehicle Categories.
    Reaction (Post)
    Its More for Your Own Style Of Gameplay , e.g. i have some of my Ambulances Designated as Patient Transfer only , Now there isn't a Patient Transfer Ambo in game , so i Create a Category of patient transfer with own vehicle Category and that means i can…
  • Wacam

Reacted with Like to Gooochy’s post in the thread Gooochy's Graphics.
    Reaction (Post)
    Finally made a medical Equipment Trailer, Pump trailer is next

• ChiefBoden61

Reacted with Like to Wacam’s post in the thread Own Vehicle Categories.
    Reaction (Post)
    Its More for Your Own Style Of Gameplay , e.g. i have some of my Ambulances Designated as Patient Transfer only , Now there isn't a Patient Transfer Ambo in game , so i Create a Category of patient transfer with own vehicle Category and that means i can…
  • Wacam

Replied to the thread Own Vehicle Categories.

Unread Threads

1. Topic
    2. Replies
    3. Last Reply
    1. Strongest K2 Liquid Spice Spray. k2 Paper spice spray

• spicelandx
    2. Replies
      Views
    1. Diablo k2 spray on paper - K2 Spice Spray On Paper

• spicelandx
    2. Replies
      Views
    1. Own Vehicle Categories 2

• JTMonty
    2. Replies
      Views
    3. Curiosity03

1. Take a look at this Incident 16

• ChiefBoden61
    2. Replies
      Views
    3. michaelje

1. United States 9-1-1 Services - Accepting New Members (APRIL ALLIANCE STATUS POSTED!) 6

• Jdog20202002
    2. Replies
      Views
    3. Jdog20202002