Posts by Stiltman

I think that since this is the American version we should stick with American units. Maybe this type of unit can be implemented into the German version of this game.

In a way i agree, and being "new" to the game (i only have 6 stations :D ) i dont want to come here and impose on what is!, however i do see the potential of this game and of people playing their own countries.
    Judging by the alliances there seem to be quite a lot of different nationalities, and being the only English version of course.

And as you wrote further up, it wouldn't be be highly unlikely to see a vehicle like this for the Americans in the form of the pod-truck. :)
    since one can add own images for all vehicles the basic truck with a system is all we need to "roleplay" our own.

So great to see the replies, reading through they seem to be something that a lot of countries use maybe not in everyday situations and more of a special ops and such.
    my thought is that even for the ones that dont use it, it would please a lot of the realism players in countries that do use them if it was there.

but it could also lead to misuse i guess, having a station full of them and just switching loads to not use any other vehicle that do same task.

The German version of the game seem to have it the "WLF", though not sure what it is used for in the game and it didn't seem to be able to do any load changes.
    im guessing its just a vehicle with the settings to do the tasks of others like the Quint!?

But as i stated in the OP, just a suggestion that i for one would be interested in seeing in the future.

Hi,

So after searching the web for a long time now :P finding something equivalent to Mobile Air, in Sweden but turn up empty.

So what i would suggest was adding a truck with demountable body which is much more common here in Sweden, the way i would say it could work would be you buy a truck and when you open the truck
    you would have an Extension tab as in buildings with option to buy loads/bodys to the truck, like Mobile Air, Hazmat, Rescue, Water-tank.

http://utryckningsfordon.se/containerbilar/

With one load on going on calls with that load should be instant but if you want to change load it should take a few minutes before it is available to go to the call.
    Would be one vehicle covering multiple areas but having to wait a while to switch to the correct load.

Im not sure if this would be doable or anything that would be of interest, not even sure if and how many other countries use systems like this.

Anyway just a suggestion that would be nice to see for us Swedes at least :)

This option is available. In the vehicle menu you can set a delay time (in seconds) and an out of service time if you so desire.

Well, as i see it the in and out of service currently in there puts the vehicle code 6 and not available at all for calls?!.

what i would suggest is an option to have "volunteers" manning the vehicles when they are out of service.
    so daytime (In service = no delay), Nighttime (out of service = delay but still responds to calls).

Hey,

So i think it would be nice if we could set the Delay for fire engine to be active between XX and XX, or maybe just a Toggle for nighttime volunteers and have set times to 06-18.

Our small fire station have a crewed station during the day but the volunteers take over at night, so having option for the engines to have a delay at nighttime would be awesome.