Posts by x911x626

Hmmmm... I've been to countless natural gas leaks of which only one resulted in an explosion... even 40-50% is insanely high.

Realistically I'd figure less than a tenth of a percent off all natural gas leaks end with a bang, but when it does happen it's incredibly resource intensive.

I can only have one dispatch center as I don't have enough stations to build a second one. All stations are assigned to it.

Also, the lack of capitalization in the vehicle market menu might be a quick and easy fix... 8|

I was thinking it would be nice if I could allow my alliance to use my units when I am offline, and also to be able to use their units when they are offline. I have a small alliance and we are rarely able to be online at the same time.

My thoughts on this are that you would be able to share vehicles with your alliance individually, so say you have 3 firetrucks you can set each one to be shared or not, in a similar manner as you can with Hospitals and Jails. And if your unit is on an alliance call when you log in it would give the option to keep it on the call or cancel it as if you had dispatched it yourself. Alliance members wouldn't be able to dispatch your units to their calls if you are showing as online.

I'm just thinking out loud on this, and the idea could certainly use some friendly refinement...

I have noticed that under the Vehicle Market in the fire station it lists the Mobile Command Vehicle as being needed once a player has 13 fire stations. I have 12 fire stations and I am now getting missions that wont complete without a MCV. Currently I have a high rise fire that is stuck half way due to not having a MCV, and earlier I had to finish an unknown tanker spill with coins as it would not finish either.

I do now have people in the MCV class and I'm working on buying the truck, however the staff in the class wont be done until Saturday; furthermore according to the information in the vehicle market I shouldn't need the vehicle yet anyways.

Hi everyone,

Just wanted to create a quick post about our alliance: Houston Area Mutual Aid

We currently have 4 active members and we're always looking to expand, we do provide alliance owned facilities such as hospitals and jails.

Our alliance is pretty relaxed, we're all just here to play the game, we do daily alliance missions and every once in a while we'll do an alliance event if everyone is going to be online. There is a lot of cooperative play between members, though it is certainly not required. If you play in the Houston, Texas area and you're looking for a casual alliance feel free to join us, everyone is welcome.

Here's a link to the Map of our current extent, or you can click the spoiler to check us out too. Search for "Houston Area Mutual Aid" in the alliance list and send a join request and we'll get you going in no time!