Posts by DeputyChiefBurnham

I personally love this idea.

Suggestion for the call type tone, I think we should have a handful to choose one for each PD/FD/Med, then either the option to have a different one for the combination or have them in sequence (FD/PD | PD/Med | ect.) based on the ones you chose for each.

"Traffic". An option that the player can turn on and off. Traffic would cause the Units response time to either be slower or faster.

"Routes" Giving the player the option to decide how their fire, ems, and police units respond to the call which can also work along with the Traffic option to give the player that the sense of realness to the game.

This is what a mod has said recently about this idea:

While I do like the idea, since only the mobile versions have access to Google/Apple maps and therefore traffic, I don't think it could be implemented anytime soon. I don't believe OpenStreetMaps has a traffic utility either

Main question is how you can dispatch alliance vehicle

Good point. What I came up with so far is to be able to answer the call as if it was your own, then at the top, below the gray box with call details, there could be a button, similar to the alarm and response regulation buttons. One that says personal and the other that says alliance. I'm thinking what those buttons would change is only the available units. I believe that your alarm and response regulations should stay the same when dispatching for the alliance for your own comfort, plus everyone has their own taste on dispatching so its good to keep it fluid.

Some more things I think should be mentioned:

• cost should stay the same as normal station costs.
    • would be able to buy all the types of stations(PD/HELO/FD/MED/FMED)
    • the full payout of the calls that alliance units respond to should be applied directly to alliance funds

I know there's been a lot of talk about sharing your personal stations with the alliance, but what about the idea of having alliance stations bought in the same way alliance hospitals and prisons are bought. I'm thinking there could be a designation that admins can give in the same way as TR admins, co-ads, educator, finances... Let me know what you guys think of the idea.

Kind of being petty here but the contrast between the background and player name who posted the chat needs to be changed. It's difficult to differentiate multiple people that are tagging you at once.

Edit: I would like to see @admins added also.

1) The ability to IP address ban people instead of just the player's account.

2) Have some of the website features built into the app such as leaderboard, and possible missions. A way to have the forum integrated into the app would also be useful.

3) Have a setting to turn on alliance buildings for online members only.

Adding on to the traffic stop suggestion, maybe not make it an actual call but have it so when the car is on patrol, it requests a traffic stop, and in the call list it would look the same but when you click on it, it would be approve or deny the request for the traffic stop.

That's the best way to word it from my thoughts in my head :) If you are completely confused, let me know and ill try and clarify.

What's with the flags appearing in the top left of calls now? They have only been there since the new years calls have been started so I think it has something to do with that but not sure.

From what I noticed is that I some times tend to click dispatch or next call twice while it's loading, especially on mobile. Be watchful of this next time and you may see your problems go away. Hasn't happened to me since I noticed that.

My favorites:

Nice suggestions

"Automatically cancel a rescue service when it is needed" < This was a direct copy n paste

to me this statement doesn't make any sense, this can be found under the settings tab in the dispatch center.

As it should be "Automatically cancel a rescue service when it is (NOT) needed"

This is also for premium account only

Just an update for the developer:

I get sound for the chat only, Not: new calls or alliance radio

some extra details: on Android app, not using beta version

My sound no longer works for dispatched calls or radio updates or anything. All of my settings indicate the sound is on.... any suggestions on how to fix this?

I noticed that lately, on my phone though. The PC website is fine. Its just when I use the app, and its hit or miss.

Sebastian has identified an issue with the Smoke Detector Check mission that might be causing this. He has disabled the mission for now. Let us know if you still have issues.

Has this been re-implemented?, I got one on the 29th of this month but none since then

Figured this information may help the developer with the smoke detector call.

I know that the call has been removed for the time being, but when I did get the smoke detector check call, it would not show up in my call list but would only show up in my dispatch center projected missions.
    I didn't think this was normal as I get game/concert calls in my call list.

Also there would be no time bar. It was a white bar with a green outline from the start before I even dispatched any units.