Posts by JerseyBirds

So I'd like to hear the MissionChief Communities feedback on how things are going so far. How is the Moderation Team doing? How is our communication with you guys? Are we answering all your questions? Are we communicating with you enough? Are you satisfied with the content updates? What would you like to see more of? Do you feel you guys are being heard out? What needs be fixed? We do have an Issues/Complaints Thread for any issues you have. (See Below)

State Your Game Issues/Complaints

But I'd like to hear what you all have to say, After all you all are the Heart and Soul of MissionChief and we want you guys to be heard and feel appreciated.

How can we as Moderators help your game play experience better?

Thanks,

Rescue

When are the stand-alone forestry stations coming out? My full sized stations cost over 1.2 million credits not including the forestry expansion...

I'm sorry but unfortunately this won't happen anytime soon. I can't give you a timeline. We're tying though.

Rescue

Hello Everyone,

I have noticed in the past couple of weeks that topics older than 2-6 months have been posted in bumped up again. If there is a certain topic you wish to comment in that falls in this range please do not post in it. Instead we'd like you to create a new post yourself making it fresh again and open for discussion. For those who are new here I'll let you slide as you didn't know but for players who have been here for a while I'd like to remind you of this. Of course the threads that are being bumped are good ideas! But rather than revive them please make a new post if the one you are viewing is older than 2-6 months. This isn't a scolding just a reminder! :D

Thanks!

Rescue

Thanks! I don't have a police academy so I can't train any personnel in K9 yet, should I get one? What about a fire academy? I will definitely keep updating my hospital and I guess I'll build those other 2 police stations whilst I'm at it!

A Fire Academy is needed for Specialty Units so I would get one and upgrade that to 2 classrooms for now. Police Academy I would do for K-9 unless you are in an alliance that have Academies already. If you need Hazmat which is at 11 Fire Stations I would definitely get a Fire Academy. Coins make it way easier for these buildings if you can buy coin packs.

For the next 18 hours we have a 2X Credit Event which will double your credits for any calls you get so I would play as much as possible if you were to buy these buildings with Credits.

This is my personal opinion, I would stay at 11 Fire Stations for now and make 3 more EMS Stations, 2 more Police Stations, and make as many hospital beds as you can. If you can I'd buy a coin pack and upgrade your hospital beds easier otherwise you'll have to work your butt off to do this but in the end it's well worth it. Once you have about 15-20 Hospital Beds and more Police and EMS Stations I would work your way up to 15 Fire Stations and stay there then create 2 more EMS Stations.

I would also create at least 3 or 4 cells in each of your Police Stations to keep space in there. In each Police Station I would have 3 Patrol Units and a K-9 Unit. This works for me. Gradually add 1 to 2 more Patrol Units and an extra K-9 Unit as you upgrade your setup.

Hope this helps! Any questions please feel free to ask!

Thanks!

Rescue

I do believe the vast majority aren't actually crew cabs - but in saying that, shouldn't it have a limit of 6 if it is truly a crew cab? 8)

Maybe later on we can have a different type of Semi created Lol. We're still working on other updates :thumbsup:

Hey Rescue, is there a minimum number of crew required? My members are training their rigs to a realistic standard and are having trouble deploying.
    Thanks

Right now the Semi allows 3 members per Truck. Realistically I'd say 2 per Truck. Limit to 3 because it is a Crew Cab Truck.

OK thanks! One last quick question, what number of stations should I have before I start thinking about a fire boat dock?

This is just my opinion but I'd wait a ways before getting one. I have 2 Large Fire Boats and a Rescue Boat and never get any calls for them. Invest in other parts of the game first before getting these dude. I waited until I waited until after 60 Fire Stations before getting them.

Ok thanks for the advice! Just wondering, how do you get a boat trailer for the utility to tow? I can't find it on the vehicle menu.

Make sure that station has the Water Rescue Expansion. It will be the Expansions Tab next to Vehicles when you select your station. After the expansion is finished you can select your Boat Trailers under Water Rescue when selecting Vehicles.

Hope this helps!

Rescue

Wildland Basic Pack

Forestry Battalion Chief
    Forestry Ranger Patrol Unit

Images

• 2020_08_24_113404.png
    • 2020_08_24_113807.png