Posts by SFES

I'm not going to join, as i operate in the UK, but do you operate you of Tampa? Only asking as we know someone in Florida whose an ex-fire fighter and we have been round one of the stations.

Eventually, I hope we will have someone in the Tampa area. Not at the moment though. However, I am a firefighter/paramedic for Boca Raton Fire Rescue.

UPDATE

U.S. First Responders has re-branded to hold the name of Florida OEM (Office of Emergency Management). We are an alliance focused on re-creating the State of Florida's Emergency Services. As of now, our AO is located within Palm Beach County with Palm Beach County Fire Rescue and Greenacres Fire Rescue already established. The operational plan is to fill out Palm Beach County then head south into Broward, Miami-Dade, and Monroe County. We welcome all players who are interested in a realistic alliance geared towards re-creating Florida. However, we welcome realistic players from all over the country!

What we offer:
    Alliance Ranking System
    Hospitals
    Prisons
    Alliance Events/Storms

If you have any questions, feel free to message me. Hope to see you soon! Stay safe!

Emergency Services Director/Alliance Admin
    SFES

[Blocked Image: http://www.floridadisaster.org/images/SERT/SERTlogoB&W.gif]

Just playing devil's advocate here... Why would you need a savings account for yourself? Essentially, the credit "bank" you have at the top of the screen acts as just that. If you want to save, you simply just don't spend the credits. The credits you earn don't go towards anything unless you choose to donate to your alliance fund or you voluntarily spend the credits.