Posts by Faolan

In my area, several Fire Departments operate BLS Ambulances as their medical response units. My question is, if I were to dispatch a BLS and an ALS Ambulance for one patient, would the ALS Ambulance take over? Or would I need to manually cancel the BLS unit (I'd try it myself but the area in which I could is without the necessary resources)?

Thank you for bringing this up. Could you please elaborate on your first part. Do you mean the link that takes your straight to the vehicle when you purchase a new vehicle that appears at the top of the page?

Yes, that's exactly what I mean. It seems to appear on mobile, but not on PC.

Also, BLS Ambulances are not taking over patient care from Non-EMS units. I had to cancel an Engine on a Road Accident so that my ambulance would begin treatment.

I know that BLS is new to the game and this bug is incredibly minor, but it is noticeable nonetheless. Upon purchasing other vehicles, links to in appear at the top of the window. I noticed just now, however, that these are not present when purchasing a BLS Ambulance, meaning that I have to back into the building overview and select the truck from there. Again, this is incredibly minor but I figured that I'd bring it up at least.

While yes, more people equals faster clear time, I've also found that more engine-capable trucks also clear the calls rather quickly. Though I personally like the units for realism. Part of my area runs a LOT of combination units and I like to be able to set stations up as realistically as I can regardless of how long it takes to clear a call.

From what I can tell, the game tends to bombard you with your most recently "unlocked" call. I.e. you get lots of Hazmat right after you build your 11th fire station and a lot of SWAT after your 8th police station.

On the topic of realism, however, I agree with the "this is a game" perspective. In my area, entire days will go by without a single call. Period. While I take a realistic approach to apparatus and stations, I greatly appreciate the high call volume as it keeps me entertained. Not to say that I don't want there to be some believability (I get industrial fires in places where it's just a wheatfield XD), but I also enjoy thinking about how my area would respond to such an unbelievable series of calls.

That's an issue of slow connection, as I only have this issue if I'm using data on my phone or my wifi is being slow.

I apologize if this rubs off as rude or anything, but this is an issue of you expanding too quickly. I suggest glancing over the list of possible missions before you expand to see what kind of resources you're going to need.

I believe that's been discussed before. If I remember correctly, I believe that the mods said that the current system makes any automation impossible

From a game perspective it allows you to choose to which hospital the patient is transported. It's not particularly realistic, but it adds a certain amount of challenge and something else to do.

I mean under the "Statistics" tab. I'm just curious so that as I'm counting towards then ext Dispatch Center I know which buildings to include