Posts by Caolan753

This is an alliance for anyone based in the UK or Ireland
    But we will allow anyone from around the world to join our team.

UK Combined Emergency Services
    ➤ [RECRUITMENT STATUS: OPEN]

Welcome to UK Combined Emergency Services. This alliance is based in the UK and in the rest of the world.

Staff List
    Owner/Founder - Caolan753
    Co-Leader - TBA
    Administrator - TBA
    Administrator - TBA
    Trial Moderator- raf,alctw10

Interested in Joining? Contact a staff member to see whether your area is available!
    ➤ [Requirements To Join]
    → You will have to have at least one building to apply. Please feel free to contact a member of the alliance staff for any support during your application..
    ➤ We allow our members to all co-ordinate their chosen emergency services in their chosen areas. We're currently looking for players based in the UK, USA & Europe.
    ➤ Why Join Us?
    → Many in-game roles!
    → We accept members outside of the UK
    → Major incidents and storms frequently
    → Friendly staff
    → Competitive game play
    → No requirements for semi/ full realism unit layout but all we ask is that building locations are realistic.
    → We will allow members to have a region to themselves but coop in regions is allowed provided that all the members in that region agree.

If you have applied and application was rejected please speak to Caolan753 and he will approve you application if it was rejected for any reason.

Areas Taken:

Cheshire Caolan753,Wild1,Connor,theonash1
    County Down Caolan753753
    Washington and Baltimore raf

Gloucestershire and Avon alctw10

This is on the list of future planned updates. I’m not sure how many Sebastian will allow at one base but I’m guessing it will be in the range of 3.

Will this be coming to the game in the close future as I don't want to spend 2.6 mill on helimed 72 and 75 only to find out that they can be based at the same location.

Why are we not able to expand the Air Ambulance base, where as we can expand the police helicopter base, as In the UK quite a lot of Air Ambulances are based at the same location so it would make sense to have 2 at the same base rather than 2 bases.

Could a player who has an established UK rescue network share their alarm and response regulation using the fairly new export feature, as when I was messing around with mine I managed to accidentally delete it all, so it has encouraged me to start again.

Has anyone else experience this major bug, when I deploy units they travel to the incident in straight lines rather than taking the roads and when they arrive on scene they do not complete the mission. Resulting In me not being able to generate credits, I have been trying to fix this for the last hour by cancelling unit deployment and reloading the page but to no avail.

I like to set daily goals for myself. For instance, I try to earn 200k a day at minimum. That way, I can have enough to build a new fire station every 5 days as I sit right now. I also have extensively planned my area and potential new areas, so I always know what I want to go for. 1+ mil is definitely daunting, but if you can decide exactly what you want and divide it up into more manageable chunks, it makes it a lot easier to stay on it. At least, it does for me.

How many stations do you have just so I can get an idea.

I am now at the point of where i am not a new player, currently 24 fire stations, 7 ambulance stations 9 police stations and 3 hospitals and a police and fire academy but it takes me a whole day (6-7 hours) to earn enough to build a building and expand it to level 3/4 so that it is useful.

I was just wondering if any of the pros had any tips to make it less of a big task every day to expand, as i would like to operate helicopters but the 1.5 mill price tag is just so far out of my reach currently when i only earn 200k a day.