Posts by Caolan753

I take it your on the US server?

Do you have a certain vehicle that transports or can you use als or bls?

Leave your missions to max out to see how many you get as the max you can get is 10.

So if your not getting more than 1 it sounds like a bug.

I agree in theory it should be possible as they are able to do a similar thing with water on the DE version.

Maybe you will have to say I have 4 afos per arv.

Yes as Caolan says. The devs do want a new system. It’s just finding one that doesn’t tax the game

As TACRfan says a system needs to be developed to stop POI providers receiving millions of requests for POIS from players.

Read in a few places that there was a script to generate POI's that has since been disabled apparently due to server load.

So, those post script have to do it one by one as I am assuming those that were able to use prior still got to keep the generated POI's.

Has a suggestion been put up to the Dev's to have them already included in game? Have them essentially run it once over all versions of the game & then let players add their own if needed/wanted?

The POI generator script was disabled as it used too many times and used up the allocated free requests so it would have been expensive to keep running :)

The Devs are looking to include the open maps poi's that are native in the map. The current system does not use it but apparently they plan on adding it.

I think DemonicJ means on the AU server.

If there are no bike cops in the game like you are hinting you could do these things in the mean time.

1- Create your own unit category and have then as bike cops.

2- Ask the AU content team to start planning some ideas

3- Rename a few cars and change their graphics to bikes and send then ( A bit like the first option)

Hope this gives you a few ideas :)

This forum is a joke. The staff on here are stupid and childish and retarded. I want my account to be deleted since there is no formal support.

I am sorry you feel that was but the forum team have lives. They provide this service as a spare time role, many of the team also make content for the game for fun.

There only a handful of staff provide support, also note that many of the staff on here have no relation to the Devs in Germany so they can only report issues hence why they may take a while to get fixed if its not a critical bug.

Finally you mention formal support many of the community answer questions meaning that we don't need to provide input repeating what has already been said but we do try to clarify stuff when it's needed. At the current moment in time there is only 2 account that the Devs can use on the forums and they hardly use them compared to the DE forums where there are multiple posts by the Devs.

I have to say I only know of 1 airport in the UK who runs rescue stairs.

This is because if there is a fire on the aircraft pax will evacuate via the rescue slides on the aircraft in theory and then the rescue crews will use ladders to get close and up into the aircraft.

The rescue stairs seem to be a rare thing as not many airports in the US have them like TACRfan said. It more seems to be a european thing.

I would also like to add that many airports that facilitate large aircraft such as the A380 or B747. Tend to have Aerial Appliances/Turntable Ladders. So rescue crews can also use these to get firefighters and pax upto and away from aircraft if needed.