Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

non playing members

me181

mutual aid

Game being really laggy and glitchy

Tery13

999 Joint Control (999JC)

Wizz

bugs updating name of trucks, buildings, etc

TACRfan

Recent Activities

• me181 -

Replied to the thread non playing members.

Quote from homer simpson: “would it be possible to establish some kind of way to keep track of active players in an alliance.so we can get rid of those that are part of an alliance but dont play ” Those with other ?3 months inactivity show red in the…
  • homer simpson -

Posted the thread mutual aid.

Thread
    Can we possibly have military type c-130s so we can respond great distances for mutual aid,instead of it taking hours and hours,building out of area staging areas suck
  • homer simpson -

Posted the thread non playing members.

Thread
    would it be possible to establish some kind of way to keep track of active players in an alliance.so we can get rid of those that are part of an alliance but dont play
  • XxNavyfoxtrotxX -

Liked Tery13’s post in the thread Game being really laggy and glitchy.

Like (Post)
    Yea I am having similar issues on PC. Calls remaining yellow with all units on scene and not beginning countdown. Started this afternoon.
  • Tery13 -

Replied to the thread Game being really laggy and glitchy.

Yea I am having similar issues on PC. Calls remaining yellow with all units on scene and not beginning countdown. Started this afternoon.
  • Wizz -

Replied to the thread 999 Joint Control (999JC).

Quote from Kieran: “Dont want to act as admin, but please stop bumping your posts! ” Pretty sure there is no rule against bumping posts.
  • JebbyJnr -

Liked ckaysone758’s post in the thread Automatic POI Placement?.

Like (Post)
    you know it would work out if there was a way for players to submit POI's and update them so often to where it goes server wide for players in other alliances that is playing on the map that way if it doesnt exist, the player in that location can enter…
  • JebbyJnr -

Liked wings203’s post in the thread Changes to MCU.

Like (Post)
    I agree with most of what both of you have said... 8) The command/battalion units need looking at. I don't particularly like it when I have just a few command units, yet half my missions require one. That is a slow and painful process to be waiting every…
  • JebbyJnr -

Liked ckaysone758’s post in the thread Urology Department.

Like (Post)
    imagine the call for an arm stuck in a machine... someone has their unit stuck in the machine....
  • JebbyJnr -

Liked TACRfan’s post in the thread bugs updating name of trucks, buildings, etc.

Like (Post)
    let me know if it isn’t