Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• SirHiggins -

Replied to the thread Seakings.

Liked cj-rvwilliams’s post in the thread **NEW** Mission Suggestions.

Like (Post)
    Name/Type of Mission: Electric Car Charger Fire Units Required: 6 Engines, 1 Battalion Chief, 1 Water Tanker (50%), 1 HazMat (60%) POI Required (Use “none” if not needed): Electric Car Charging Port (NEW) Patients: 0-2 Prisoners: none Credit…
  • Cinnamon -

Posted the thread Australia United - the better choice.

Thread
    Hey everyone, I made an alliance at the end of last year and we recently hit 10 members! We have hospitals all over Victoria and 1 in Albury, NSW and plan to have hospitals in every state very soon. We are very active with weekly storms and very…
  • camokieren -

can i have the RN one please and is there anyway to do a Helioperations one as well 1920px-SeaKingXV666.jpg
  • Zoodles -

Liked TACRfan’s post in the thread Welcome.

Like (Post)
    Welcome to the new forum section for the Australian version of the game. Please bare with us as we need to bring the content advisors on board so they can actually relay what's posted here to the devs.
  • Cinnamon -

Replied to the thread Units not going home when removed from staging areas.

Quote from DemonicJ: “Can you assign those units to another job? ” yep, it's just a bit annoying when I don't notice and my units stay 300km+ away from their home
  • Cinnamon -

Liked TACRfan’s post in the thread Welcome.

Like (Post)
    Welcome to the new forum section for the Australian version of the game. Please bare with us as we need to bring the content advisors on board so they can actually relay what's posted here to the devs.
  • Cinnamon -

Liked DemonicJ’s post in the thread Welcome.

Like (Post)
    Legend! Appreciate you getting this done
  • DemonicJ -

Replied to the thread Units not going home when removed from staging areas.

Can you assign those units to another job?
  • Cinnamon -

Posted the thread Units not going home when removed from staging areas.

Thread
    When I delete units from staging areas (on desktop or mobile) they don't always go home, a few of them decide to stay there even if the staging area expires (as in it runs out of time and disappears) they just stay there. You can make them start going…
  • Cinnamon -

Replied to the thread MICA Paramedics.

• Cinnamon -

Replied to the thread Welcome.

Quote from TACRfan: “Welcome to the new forum section for the Australian version of the game. Please bare with us as we need to bring the content advisors on board so they can actually relay what's posted here to the devs. ” I agree with demonic,…
  • IUsed2HavAWii69 -

Ah ok, nice to see someone with the old RN/RAF SAR in their setup, I was tempted to do the same with mine but I don't have a single base near my setup unfortunately.
  • warwick417 -

Posted the thread Show all nearest vehicles?.

Thread
    Hello, Currently the game does a great job in showing you which units are nearby to an incident, but only if the units are available (status 1/2). Would it be possible to have a "show all vehicles" list/option which lists ALL nearby units, including…
  • gorilla -

Thank you. The RAF one was the main one as finally built a hems in the location. The RN one is no major rush as not ventured near Prestwick yet.
  • BenjaminCrewz -

Replied to the thread WIldfire alliance events.

Before setting a Wildfire event. We all need the complete review of the wild/forestry fire missions ! Then,it's would be cool to be able to rotate vertically the red reclangle of the event area.
  • IUsed2HavAWii69 -

Made an RAF one. Might do a RN one. I'll post here in the next couple days if I get round to it. board.missionchief.com/index.p…3ab572c4dee752b941f3a4fce
  • gorilla -

Posted the thread Seakings.

Thread
    I asked last year about having a graphic made for the RAF and RN Seakings someone had done some but now going to try find them and can't. Should have saved them then but didn't
  • DerbysFire1 -

Liked IUsed2HavAWii69’s post in the thread Vehicle Graphics - IUsed2HavAWii69.

Like (Post)
    [2/2] WMAS Community First Responder Land Rover Sport vehicle: board.missionchief.com/index.p…3ab572c4dee752b941f3a4fce WMFS Officer Vehicle Skoda Octavia's (2 types): board.missionchief.com/index.p…3ab572c4dee752b941f3a4fce
  • nickb722 -

Liked kiapolo2002’s post in the thread **NEW** Mission Suggestions.

Like (Post)
    Name/Type of Mission: Prisoner Transport Units Required: - 1 patrol car - 4 swat personnel POI Required (Use “none” if not needed): - Prison - County jail Patients: 0 Prisoners: 1-2 Credit Reward: 500-1000 Potential to turn into "Prisoner…