BattalionChief25 Beginner

• from United Kingdom
  • Member since Apr 27th 2019
  • Last Activity:
Reactions Received
Profile Hits
  • If you need help alliance 'admining,' send me a message, only too happy to help.

• Thank you very much me181 I appreciate that alot. I know it will probably take time but how do I recruit more members for my alliance?

• So for ours it was definitely a close group of friends. This has expanded as the nature of the alliance meant we could take in a wide variety of players. That said, don't mark your success by how many players you have. You've done the right thing by advertising in the alliance forum.

Perhaps advertise on what your alliance has to offer, although don't post more than once a month in the forum cause it looks desperate. In general make stuff clear as to what you expect from players and what they expect from you.

Always make sure you're having fun as an admin as well, nothing worse than not having fun.

• Oh I'm having fun this is an awesome game. I suppose all I want out of my alliance is people to have fun and be polite. Share resources and make friends?

• That'll be your alliance description and rules sorted then.

• Thanks. When you advertise your alliance with coins. How do you see that advertisement? Or is it just other Mission Chiefs?