Vinnie Beginner

• Member since Oct 14th 2022
  • Last Activity:
Reactions Received
Profile Hits
  • I am getting my problems solved one at a time. This is a great game and I really appreciate the help that I get, makes it so much more enjoyable.

Large Fireboats..... I bought a few and put them on the big lake, they never got used or requested so I thought maybe they needed to go into the ocean so I moved them over to the Atlantic and built up a couple of stations and again, they never got used. I had them trained in Ocean Navigation but still nothing. Do they actually get used? How so? Thanks again for all of your help.

• So, I have gone in and separated my law enforcement from everything, including the Fire Marshal's Office. When I make up my run cards, I click the law enforcement but don't click the Warden's or the Fire Marshal's yet when I click to send law enforcement, it will automatically send a warden or fire marshal, even though their station isn't checked off. Is there something that I am doing wrong or is it just going to send the closest law enforcement unit, whether I want that one or not? Thanks again for all your help, this is a great game!!