hbvkjlhjl Beginner

• Member since May 31st 2017
  • Last Activity:
Profile Hits
  • Hi my name is roger, i have started a alliance in ohio called ohio alliance, I would like for you to come join a alliance where the only rule is if you can please contribute at least 1% to the alliance funds if you can. If you can give more i thank you in advance and if not hey that is ok as well as i do understand for the new players it is hard to build on and expand. i will not kick you off the team. WE ARE HERE TO HAVE FUN AND HELP EACH OTHER OUT!!!!!!. Please come join a new team and lets build a alliance stronger than any other one. Once you are in and you need help with hospitals,prisons and schools i will try and get to them. I have fourms to explain where to let me know where you would like one. I also will have alliance missions at least 3 times a week and again if you are available to attend that is great i will have fourms for that as well telling you where they will be. Me and my team is working to make your life on Missioncheif as good as it can be. We welcome people all over not just in ohio!!!!! Again please come join us!!!!