Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Ability to block roads and bridges

VICFire

Krys' Graphics

Krys

Mission Spawning Issue

TACRfan

Battalion Chief and Mobile Air max crew

wings203

Pinned Graphics tutorial

Krys

Recent Activities

• Mark_ -

Liked VICFire’s post in the thread Ability to block roads and bridges.

Like (Post)
    If you would like to do this then you would have to change it in OpenStreetMaps which is the map application the game uses. I wouldn't recommend it whatsoever as, if you edit it, it will affect every other app or programme that uses the data from the…
  • VICFire -

Replied to the thread Ability to block roads and bridges.

If you would like to do this then you would have to change it in OpenStreetMaps which is the map application the game uses. I wouldn't recommend it whatsoever as, if you edit it, it will affect every other app or programme that uses the data from the…
  • JebbyJnr -

Replied to the thread Ability to block roads and bridges.

If 99% sure you have to do this by using Open Street Maps, it cant be changed by MissionChief. I'm sure others can provide a better explanation.
  • nickb722 -

Liked rescuenut93’s post in the thread Ability to block roads and bridges.

Like (Post)
    Say if there's going to be a road or bridge that is currently out of commission in RL. Unless this game already does that, How about letting us block roads and bridges so that we can have the realism and extra challenge if this is possible.
  • firefighter261 -

Liked letsgohope12’s post in the thread Call Area.

Like (Post)
    It's hard to know which thread to reply to! Here is the explanation for the issue. There is a system in the game that is designed to prevent cheating. Though we cannot disclose the details of this system (and were hesitant to mention that it even…
  • firefighter261 -

Liked firefighter261’s post in the thread All Calls in a small area.

Like (Post)
    hi kyle douglas. i know exactly what you mean, i have argued this before but they swear im wrong. the game claims that calls respond within a 6 mile radius of a station (without pois, just normal calls.) but i call bull @$%#. LOL i have never had a…
  • firefighter261 -

Liked firefighter261’s post in the thread All Calls in a small area.

Like (Post)
    here is my example i have argued/discussed before. the center of the circles is where my station is. the small circle is a 1.5 mile radius, and the large circle is a 6 mile radius that the game claims to have. i have never had a call (non poi call)…
  • rescuenut93 -

Posted the thread Ability to block roads and bridges.

Thread
    Say if there's going to be a road or bridge that is currently out of commission in RL. Unless this game already does that, How about letting us block roads and bridges so that we can have the realism and extra challenge if this is possible.