Buy employees with credits

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Buy employees with credits

New

I know the game needs to be funded one way or another, but for the people who can't afford to spend money on the game and still need that staff I feel like it would be helpful if we could buy them. Maybe make them cost a lot of credits or maybe (the better version) pay credits to reduce the time it takes to hire new staff members (for example pay 7.5K credits to reduce the hiring time from 24 hours to 12, or pay 100K one-time fee to always hire faster for one station only).
    • New

NewHappyRabbit wrote:

I know the game needs to be funded one way or another, but for the people who can't afford to spend money on the game and still need that staff I feel like it would be helpful if we could buy them. Maybe make them cost a lot of credits or maybe (the better version) pay credits to reduce the time it takes to hire new staff members (for example pay 7.5K credits to reduce the hiring time from 24 hours to 12, or pay 100K one-time fee to always hire faster for one station only).
      The issue I have with suggestions like these is they are basically moan at the limitations that the game imposes on them. There are limitations everywhere and they have to be accepted. Yes it can be sometimes frustrating that we have to wait for things, but at some point you'll have to learn that waiting is perfectly normal.