No Personnel Available Message

• I know that multiple questions have come up about people not being able to dispatch a unit because they do not have any personnel available. If possible, I'd like to see a message that pops up when people do this. The only sign that I have found is if you click the "Dispatch and Next" button when dispatching a unit w/out any staff it will not go to the next call. Thanks for your consideration.

• I know that multiple questions have come up about people not being able to dispatch a unit because they do not have any personnel available. If possible, I'd like to see a message that pops up when people do this. The only sign that I have found is if you click the "Dispatch and Next" button when dispatching a unit w/out any staff it will not go to the next call. Thanks for your consideration.

Yep, there´s no message when this situation happens. The only thing that alarms you is pretty much that it doesn't send the unit you want. So, it would be rather helpful if a message would be added when a vehicle cannot be sent. And maybe the message can address exactly why this vehicle cannot be sent, such as "You do not have the trained crew or you do not have sufficient personnel designated to the vehicle"

Sincerely,
    Chief A
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Norwegian Emergency Services - Norway's largest MissionChief Alliance
    Co-Admin

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!