Suggestions for Improvement

• One Suggestion that I thought would help with reducing the time on scene of calls, realism, as well as overall efficiency of the game would be to increase the personnel cap on each of these trucks:

1. Truck- Three man trucks are starting to appear more frequently throughout the United States Fire Service but for a majority of big city fire departments, four person trucks are the norm. If the department is at the scale of FDNY, they may have even more than four.
    2. Heavy Rescue- A majority of departments will have four man USAR/TRT/Heavy Rescue trucks due to the fact that the operations they are involved with require more personnel with specialized training.
    3. Medic- Although I may be partially bias with this suggestion due to the way south Florida fire rescue staffs their rigs, increasing the cap from two to three on a medic truck would reduce time on scene of medicals. Almost all of south Florida staffs their medics with three man rigs.

New Vehicles:

1. Mass Casualty Vehicle- Due to the amount of a major calls within MC, an MCV would work wonders for on-scene patient care as well as realism.
    2. Bomb Squad/EOD- Due to the fact that we already have calls involving explosives, Bomb Squad would be needed for any of those calls. Makes sense and adds realism.
    3. Sergeant/Shift Commander- For the PD side of things, simply renaming a patrol car just isn't the same. At any type of major/priority scene, you would have a plethora of supervisors on-scene.

New Courses:

1. DMAT- Also knows as a Disaster Medical Assistance Team, this course would me required by any personnel assigned to the Mass Casualty Vehicle.
    2. FBI Bomb Tech School- All EOD/Bomb Squad Team members go through this training before getting activated. Pertains to the Bomb Squad Vehicle.
    3. Leadership Training Program- Allows Police Officers to take the next step in their career and get promoted to a Sergeant/Shift Commander.

Misc:

1. Increasing the cap of patients allowed in a hospital- Not many hospitals have a thirty patient intake maximum.
    2. Allowing personnel to be transferred- No fire/police department has extra bodies lying around their stations with no assignment.
    3. Dispatch Centers- When having multiple different departments, you may come across the problem of having started a brand new department with no help around while receiving the same type of calls as you would your bigger departments. It would be quite helpful for the dispatch center to be able to limit the type of calls related to the stations that are incorporated with that dispatch center.

These are just a few of the suggestions that I think would make a tremendous improvement on the game play of MC. I didn't suggest calls due to the fact that almost any type of scenario can be a type of call. You could be here for hours thinking of the different calls. Let me know what you think.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!