In/Out of Service

• Maybe one for admin/mods or someone who has used this but could you please explain how the In and out of service works.

i have a station whats only open for 12 hours a day,

i have set up the out of service time for 23:00GMT (but set for EST server time) and in service for 11:00GMT(set for EST server time)

but for some reason im not sure if its an error the times are wrong, i have to set the out service for 11:00 and in service 23:00.

maybe i have it all wrong but i onyl want the station active from 11:00 to 23:00 GMT, but i have to set it out of service at 11:00 and back in service at 23:00, shouldnt these be the other way round?? say out of service at 23:00 till 11:00,

Times have been set for the server time EST. but its showing as out of service when im playing 11till23:00.

not sure if i have explained this well enough, if i havent please ask.

Thanks.

• I'm going to attempt to reply in a way that I read it, but not 100% sure what exactly is the issue due to the wording.

If you mean that putting it to go out-of-service past 23:00 and then in-service past 11:00 then it's a issue on your side, I just tried setting it that way for my trucks and it worked fine.

If you mean you don't understand the way that setting it up works ; first option is the time that sets it out of service *set to 23:00, vehicle is OOS at 23:00:01* second option is the time that sets it in-service *set to 11:00, vehicle is in-service at 11:00:01*

Feel free to reply and I'll attempt to understand a little better if that's not the issue.

Alliance : U.S. Emergency Services
    Captain
    Joined the game on August 1st, 2016.
    3m Earned Credits as of 12/9/17
    5m Earned Credits as of 07/1/18

• thats what i did, i converted the 23:00 GMT to the EST server time i got 18:00, so i put the time in service which would be 06:00 est. but this then told me the unit was out of service even thought the server timer was past 11:00 est. ill have to give it another go and see if i can get it right.

thanks for the reply.

• thats what i did, i converted the 23:00 GMT to the EST server time i got 18:00, so i put the time in service which would be 06:00 est. but this then told me the unit was out of service even thought the server timer was past 11:00 est. ill have to give it another go and see if i can get it right.

thanks for the reply.

So did you do the first one 18:00 and then the 2nd one 06:00 ?

Captain

• **** Out of Service Time 18:00
    In Service Time 06:00

this would mean to myself that after 18:00 i dont want this unit to respond until 06:00,

but i have had to put it

Out of Service Time 06:00
    In Service Time 18:00

times are EST, converted from GMT times.

but then tho the server is after 10:00 its still showing my unit out of service when set to the 1st times ****

• I think you switched up the settings, reverse it and it should work fine.

Captain

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!