How do i make my graphics packs animated

• That is a tutorial for regular packs, does anyone know how to make animated ones? I know how to make the GIF/image on photoshop just can't figure out how to get it to work in game?

Last time I tried GIFs didn't work, only APNGs were animated

• u are right - only PNG Pictures are working.
    1) Download the Program "Gimp"
    2) Take a picture of a Car u need.
    3) open it with Gimp and export it to..., not only save!!! as "NAME. png"
    During exporting progress Gimp will ask under "+" which Background do u want - normaly white Background. Don´t take this, take transparent Background and then export it. Now u have a picture u can work with.
    Open ur new png picture and cut it out with the Lasso, point by point. If everythink is cut out, click in the menue on "cut out visible".
    Now u make a new picture (Menue) and copy visible into the new picture by clicking on "create from clipboard"So u have ur car without background as png!First export it to... .Don´t only save it, u have to export. Now give this same pic a new name like alarm 1.
    Paint ur first flashlight and export.
    Take ur original picture again and paint flashlight 2 and export under alarm 2.
    Now u have 3 pics - one without any flashligts and 2 with different flashlights.

Now u need the Program "APNG Anime Maker" (Google it)

First adjust delay time (right side) try 200, 100 is quicker, 300 slower.

Now use alarm 1, then alarm 2 and save under "Name with flash light"
    Now u have ur animation.For the game u need 2 pics, 1 without alarm and the 2nd with alarm.
    Don´t forget the Hook APNG under Image with emergency lights.

Scale of animated png pic is very easy with "https://ezgif.com/apng-maker" - another program.

Here u can scale ur pics and adjust image sharpness under point " Effects"

Sorry my bad english but i try to help - try and play, u will get it :-)

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!